Member's Mark Grande Ciabatta Baguette (2 ct.)
Why We Love This
Member's Mark Ciabatta Baguette is a great way to add a refined twist to your favorite sandwich or bruschetta. Baked fresh in-club, because fresher is always better!
About this item
- Unique Ciabatta Baguette
- Perfect for making appetizers
- Two baguettes per package
Member's Mark™ Grande Ciabatta Baguette (2 ct.) is a tasty fusion bread that will up the ante on your sandwiches and appetizers. You will be able to taste its freshness at first bite as it is made fresh daily at the club. Keep these handy in your kitchen because they are great for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Is Member’s Mark™ Food Good?
Sam’s Club developed Member’s Mark with the intention of creating high-quality food at member prices. The Member’s Mark Grande Ciabatta Baguette is an artisan bread that is unique and perfect for a variety of dishes.
What is Member’s Mark Grande Ciabatta Baguette?
This baked good came about when combining a ciabatta roll with a baguette. It’s a great fusion between Italian and French breads. The outside has a gorgeous crust while the inside is soft and airy. Once you get your hands on this ciabatta baguette, you’ll want to dig your teeth into it right away.
Uses for Member’s Mark Grande Ciabatta Baguette
Use this bread as you would ciabatta bread or baguette bread:
- Eat it as is or spread some butter or jam on it. Sometimes simple is the most delicious!
- Serve the ciabatta bread as an accompaniment to soups, salads and entrées.
- Make all types of sandwiches with it like turkey and cheese or tomato and mozzarella. To go more upscale with it, try it with pâté or ham and brie. For parties, slice the whole ciabatta baguette into small sandwiches held together with decorative toothpicks and present on a platter.
- Slice the bread into rounds and toast to make crostini. It would make the perfect vessel and base for everything from hummus and seasoned, chopped tomatoes to guacamole and sliced cheeses. Other great toppings include lobster cream cheese and smoked salmon with crème fraîche.