Atlantic Full Motion Mount for 19"-80" TVs, extends 21.50"
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Fits 19" - 80" flat panel TVs
- Extends 21.5" and retracts to just 3.1" from the wall
- 180 degree swivel left and right
- Tilt 5 degrees up and 15 degrees down
With the Full Motion Articulating Flat Screen TV Wall Mount (19-80) you can mount your large flat screen TV with confidence! This heavy duty piece of home entertainment hardware accommodates up to a 80 inch flat screen TV, and mounts on a wall stud, brick or concrete. Articulation controls allow for a 5 degree upward tilt, 15 degree downward tilt and 180 degree side-to-side swivel, adjusting for your perfect viewing angle. VESA certified 200mm-600mm x 400mm mount ensures a perfect fit with your flat screen TV of choice. Heavy gauge steel frame construction and all-black coated finish ensure secure support and long lasting durability. Perfect for the family room, media room, den or bedroom, The Large Full Motion Articulating Flat Screen TV Wall Mount (19-80) allows you to enjoy your safely and securely mounted flat screen TV in comfort
- Accommodates flat screen TVs ranging from 19 inch to 80 inch
- Holds Flat screen TVs up to 132 lbs
- 180 degrees of swivel left and right
- Tilt adjusts 5 degrees up and 15 degrees down with a security lock feature
- Heavy gauge steel frame construction and durable all-black coated finish
- Full motion mount extends, retracts, tilts and swivels for visibility anywhere in the room
- Mounting: Double-stud 16"
- VESA 100 mm x 100 mm, (200 to 600) mm x 400 mm
- UL listed
29.25"L x 12.75"W x 3.38"H
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
Atlantic, Inc., warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defect in materials or workmanship for a period of one year after purchase. If after inspection, we find that the product was defective in materials or workmanship, we shall repair or replace the product at our discretion. This warranty does not cover accidental damage, misuse, improper care or alteration and excludes claims for incidental or consequential loss.