American Sleep Organic Mattress - Queen
- $ 1,724 00 1724.00
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
The inherently contouring and long-lasting resilience of natural latex has been combined with the soothing comfort of 100% certified organic cotton fiber and the all season winter warm and summer cool characteristics of 100% wool to create a heavenly sleep environment like no other. The American Sleep Organics Latex 621 mattress features a top panel with 3 pounds of 100% wool per linear yard over a half inch latex comfort layer zone quilted between 100% organic cotton fiber top ticking and backing. The medium firm solid 9" core of all natural latex includes layers of 1 and 2 inch 18 to 24 ILD natural latex for conforming progressive support while a 6 inch 5-Zone 26 to 32 ILD base layer contributes to anatomic support for proper sleep alignment and outstanding comfort. The solid latex support core is surrounded by 100% wool which wicks away moisture as well as being naturally fire retartant and the American Sleep Organics Latex 621 mattress is completely covered with 100% organic cotton. Mattress only, foundation must be purchased separately.
The American Sleep Collection, by InnoMax, introduced its first organic mattress in 2009 and continues to refine sourcing to ensure the American Sleep Organics Latex 621 mattress includes the earth’s finest natural elements.
The comfort of cotton is well known and loved. Certified organic cotton is fiber that is grown without chemical fertilizers or pesticides from plants which are not genetically modified which makes for a healthier sleep environment. Because cotton is a fiber that becomes stronger when wet, it's the preferred choice in hospitals since it can endure high temperatures and be sterilized. For people concerned with environmental issues, the American Sleep Organics Latex 621 mattress cotton cover makes a lot of sense as it is a renewable resource.
USA sourced 100% wool is extremely resilient and long lasting. It can bend thousands of times without losing form and can evaporate moisture in either a warming or cooling manner allowing it to maintain warmth in the winter and coolness in the summer. Wool resists mildew and mold and reduces and discourages dust-mites. Wool fibers are resistant to stains and the American Sleep Organics Latex 621 mattress can naturally pass flame tests used in the bedding industry without the addition of chemical flame retardants.
Natural latex is tapped from the Hevea brasiliensis rubber tree on selected plantations. Latex foam offers many unique health benefits. Made with natural origin latex, the American Sleep Organics Latex 621 mattress is inherently anti-microbial, mildew proof and dust mite resistant, making it an ideal sleep surface for respiratory allergy sufferers. The 5-Zone posture support aids in proper sleep alignment and gently contours to the body to promote pressure reduced sleep for a wake refreshed feeling. Two more additional layers of natural latex with progressively increasing density and ILD ensure proper full body and unparalleled head to toe support. Naturally hygienic latex is so durable the American Sleep Collection Organics Latex 621 mattress never needs to be turned or flipped. American Sleep Organics mattresses are rigorously tested to ensure consistent feel and assure the most supple and durable support available.
- American Sleep Organics mattress includes 100% organic cotton & 100% wool comfort
- Natural latex gently contours to the body to promote proper support and pressure reduced sleep
- Advanced technology of Pin-Core construction allows air movement for more ventilated comfort
- Natural latex senses and responds to your body’s weight and conforms to the exact shape of your body
- Natural latex reduces unwanted pressure and improving circulation for a deeper, more restful slumber
- Progressive support layers progressively increase in density and ILD to provide contouring head to toe support
- USA sourced 100% wool is extremely long lasting and can bend thousands of times without losing form
- 100% wool can evaporate moisture in either a warming or cooling manner allowing it to maintain temperature neutral sleep
- 100% wool fibers are resistant to stains and can naturally pass flame CPSC tests without the addition of chemical flame retardants
- 100% wool fiber is completely natural an comfortable in all seasons
- Certified organic cotton fiber is grown without chemical fertilizers or pesticides for a healthier sleep environment
- Top and side panel are constructed with 100% certified organic cotton fiber for resilient contouring comfort
- Bottom panel is a tough twill constructed with 100% certified organic cotton fiber for durability and long life
- The American Sleep Collection organic mattress meets and exceeds Consumer Products Safety Commission Standards
- Foundation is not included and must be purchased separately
- Twin XL Size Dimensions: 80" L x 38" W
- Twin Size Dimensions: 75" L x 38" W
- Full Size Dimensions: 75” L x 54" W
- Queen Size Dimensions: 80” L x 60" W
- King Size Dimensions: 80” L x 76 W
- Cal King Size Dimensions: 84” L x 72" W
- Mattress Height: 9"
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery service will call to set up appointment
- Delivery not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
20 Year Limited Warranty
Specialty Sleep Services is responsible for providing warranty service for this product. For more information contact Specialty Sleep Services at 1-866-879-1994.