Organic Elements Collection - 621 Latex California King Mattress
- $ 1,898 00 1898.00
- Price includes shipping
About this item
- Organic Elements 621 Latex Medium Firm Mattress: All Latex Support Core with 6” Natural Latex Zoned Support Base + 2” + 1” Natural Latex Progressive Support Comfort Layers + 100% Wool Moisture Wicking Ventilation Layer & 100% Cotton Top Panel.
- Features: Top Panel: 3 lbs per linear yard of 100% Wool over a half inch Natural Latex comfort layer, zone quilted between 100% Certified Organic Cotton Fiber top ticking & backing. Support Layers: Medium-Firm solid 9” Natural Latex core (6” + 2” + 1” Layers/ILD Below) is surrounded by 100% Wool. The 621 Latex mattress is completely covered with 100% Certified Organic Cotton Fiber.
- Organic Elements Collection mattresses are designed and handcrafted with the health and environmentally conscious person in mind. Built with natural, sustainable and organic elements, and eliminating dangerous chemicals or toxic substances, Organic Elements Collection mattresses are designed to provide a healthier and safer sleep environment.
- Mattress only, matching Foundation sold separately.
The American Sleep Collection, by InnoMax, introduced its first Organic mattress in 2009 and continues to refine sourcing to ensure the Organic Elements Collection 621 Latex mattress includes the earth’s finest natural elements!
The comfort of cotton is well known and loved. Certified Organic Cotton is fiber that is grown without chemical fertilizers or pesticides from plants which are not genetically modified which makes for a healthier sleep environment. Because cotton is a fiber that becomes stronger when wet, it's the preferred choice in hospitals since it can endure high temperatures and be sterilized. For people concerned with environmental issues, the Organic Elements Collection 621 Latex mattress cotton cover makes a lot of sense as it is a renewable resource.
USA sourced 100% Wool is extremely resilient and long lasting. It can bend thousands of times without losing form and can evaporate moisture in either a warming or cooling manner allowing it to maintain warmth in the winter and coolness in the summer. Wool resists mildew and mold and reduces and discourages dust-mites. Wool fibers are resistant to stains and the Organic Elements Collection 621 Latex mattress can naturally pass flame tests used in the bedding industry without the addition of chemical flame retardants.
Natural Latex is tapped from the Hevea brasiliensis rubber tree on selected plantations. Latex foam offers many unique health benefits. Made with Natural Origin Latex, the Organic Elements Collection 621 Latex mattress is inherently anti-microbial, mildew proof and dust mite resistant, making it an ideal sleep surface for respiratory allergy sufferers. The 5-Zone posture support aids in proper sleep alignment and gently contours to the body to promote pressure reduced sleep for a wake refreshed feeling. Two more additional layers of Natural Latex with progressively increasing density and ILD ensure proper full body and unparalleled head-to-toe support. Naturally hygienic Latex is so durable the Organic Elements Collection 621 Latex mattress never needs to be turned or flipped. The Organic Elements Collection mattresses are rigorously tested to ensure consistent feel and assure the most supple and durable support available.
- 100% Cotton top cover & backing fabric. Top cover features Mid-Body support & quilted Natural Latex
- Certified G.O.T.S. (Global Organic Textile Standard) Organic Cotton fibers
- Certified 100% American Wool – temperature regulating, chemical free FR safety barrier layer
- 1 inch Natural Latex (20-24 ILD), body contouring comfort layer
- 2 inch Natural Latex (20-24 ILD), progressive support comfort mid-layer
- 6 inch Natural Latex (25-27-30-27-25 ILD), 5-Zone, substrate base support layer
- Natural Latex features a sleep cool Pin Core air flow design for ventilated comfort
- Certified G.O.T.S. Organic Cotton fibers & Certified 100% American Wool side panels
- Certified Organic Cotton Fiber: Grown without chemical fertilizers or pesticides for a healthier sleep environment
- 100% American Wool: Extremely long lasting & can evaporate moisture in either a warming or cooling manner – allowing it to maintain temperature neutral sleep
- 100% American Wool Fibers: Resistant to stains & can naturally pass flame CPSC tests without the addition of chemical flame retardants
- Natural Latex: Responds to your weight & gently contours to the body to promote head-to-toe comfort, proper support & pressure reduced sleep
- Piece Of Mind: This mattress meets and exceeds Consumer Products Safety Commission Standards
- Option: This premium mattress can be used with an Adjustable Power Base(s)
Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt. Any damages during delivery must be reported by Member immediately. Specialty Sleep Services is responsible for providing warranty service for this product. For more information, please contact Sp
- Twin XL Size Dimensions: 80" L x 38" W
- Twin Size Dimensions: 75" L x 38" W
- Full Size Dimensions: 75” L x 54" W
- Queen Size Dimensions: 80” L x 60" W
- King Size Dimensions: 80” L x 76 W
- Cal King Size Dimensions: 84” L x 72" W
- Mattress Height: 9"
USA And Imported
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
- Delivery service will call to set up appointment
- Delivery not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
20 Year Limited
Specialty Sleep Services is responsible for providing warranty service for this product. For more information contact Specialty Sleep Services at 1-866-879-1994.