About this item
- Design-your-own gift bag kit is perfect for any occasion, such as birthdays, holidays or celebrations
- Contains 4 large gift bags and tissue papers
- 10 self-adhesive bag attachments with foil and glitter accents on select designs
- American Greetings gift bag kit includes 39 sheets of tissue paper (23 solid, 8 printed, 8 foil stamped)
- Gift bags feature ribbon handles, select tissue paper sheets feature foil, select attachments feature glitter
American Greetings® "Design Your Own" Gift Bag, Tissue Paper and Adhesive Attachment Kit is designed for convenience. Keep one on hand so you can easily create a lovely gift presentation for any event that comes up.
What is Included in the American Greetings "Design Your Own" Gift Bag, Tissue Paper and Adhesive Attachment Kit?
This American Greetings gift bag set has everything you need to wrap a gift and have it come out looking great. There are four large bags and four medium bags, so you can select the right size for your item. There is plenty of tissue paper to stuff inside each bag, with 23 solid, eight printed and eight foil-stamped designs included, for a total of 39 sheets. You can wrap your gift with a sheet of tissue paper, and then use another sheet to make sure some of the pretty paper sticks up out of the top for a nice touch. The design-your-own gift bag set also has 10 self-adhesive attachments that you can put on any of the bags for an extra pop of color and fun. They feature pretty glitter and foil accents.
How Big Are the Bags in the American Greetings Gift Bag Kit, Tissue Paper and Adhesive Attachment Kit?
There are two sizes of bags in this gift bag set, so you can use them for a variety of items. The large one measures 10"L x 5.75"W x 13"H and the medium one measures 7.09"L x 3.93"W x 10.03"H. The sheets of tissue paper are 26" x 20" each.
Convenience Made Simple
These lovely American Greeting gift bags that you can design how you like make it super fun and easy to create a unique and eye-catching arrangement whenever you have a present to give to someone. You can keep a set of them in your wrapping paper closet at home, so that you always have what you need, when you need it.