Amancaya Red Blend (750 ml)
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Varietals: 85 % Malbec, 15 % Cabernet Sauvignon
- Aromas: red and black berries with notes of mocha, spices, pepper
- Palate: texture balanced with elegant and velvety tannins, giving a soft yet mouth-filling structure
- Finish: complex mixture of fruits and spices that comprise elegantly
- Aging: 12 months in oak barrels (20% new)
Amancaya, like its older brother, presents a harmonious balance between the Argentine and Bordeaux styles. The wine is more fruity due to the higher percentage of Malbec and shorter aging. Amancaya is the native Indian name of a flower found at high altitudes in the Mendoza region of the Andes.