About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Varietals: 85 % Malbec, 15 % Cabernet Sauvignon
- Aromas: red and black berries with notes of mocha, spices, pepper
- Palate: texture balanced with elegant and velvety tannins, giving a soft yet mouth-filling structure
- Finish: complex mixture of fruits and spices that comprise elegantly
- Aging: 12 months in oak barrels (20% new)
Amancaya, like its older brother, presents a harmonious balance between the Argentine and Bordeaux styles. The wine is more fruity due to the higher percentage of Malbec and shorter aging. Amancaya is the native Indian name of a flower found at high altitudes in the Mendoza region of the Andes.