Gold Medal All Purpose Flour (12 lbs.)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Premium quality flour - great for every baking or cooking occaision
- Ideal for baking white breads and cakes
- Pre-sifted for excellent texture
Gold Medal® Confidence: It all began in 1866 when C.C. Washburn began operating his first flour mill, which produced far more barrels of flour than area bakers needed and was nicknamed "Washburn's Folly." Fourteen years later, Washburn entered his flour at the first Millers' International Exhibition in Cincinnati, Ohio, where it took the "Gold Medal" grand prize as well as the name of its esteemed award.
Today, Gold Medal flour is America's best-selling flour, making "Washburn's Folly" a success. Gold Medal still mills its own flour, just as it did over 125 years ago. They blend the best premium hard and soft wheats from the heartland, providing the Gold Medal difference and consistency that home bakers have counted on for generations.
- 12 pound bag
- Premium quality flour
- Enriched, bleached and pre-sifted flour
- Perfect for any cooking or baking occasion
- Ideal for baking white breads and cakes due to it not adding color