Alera 36" SedinaAG Series 2-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet, Espresso
- $ 346 98 346.98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Wood-grain laminate is scratch-, dent- and water-resistant
- Drawers operate on steel ball bearing full-extension glides
- Accommodates letter/legal filing
- Anti-tipping system and leveling glides to help compensate for uneven floors
A contemporary classic with clean lines and modern silver metalwork. Thermally fused wood-grain laminate is scratch-, dent- and water-resistant. Commercial-grade 1" thick elevated work surface stands up to heavy use. Drawers operate on steel ball bearing full-extension glides and accommodate letter/legal filing. Anti-tipping system allows only one drawer to open at a time. Central locking with two fold-away safety keys for a slimmer profile. Leveling glides help compensate for uneven floors. Use freestanding or remove top to slide under any work surface.
- GLOBAL PRODUCT TYPE: File Cabinets-Lateral
- COLOR: Espresso
- OVERALL WIDTH: 34 1/4"
- OVERALL DEPTH: 22"
- OVERALL HEIGHT: 29 1/2"
- DRAWER CONFIGURATION: Lateral File/File
- DRAWER QUANTITY: 2
- DOCUMENT SIZE ACCOMMODATION: Legal; Letter
- ANTI-TIP MECHANISM: Yes
- EDGE DETAIL PROFILE: 3 mm Protective Edge Banding
- FOR USE WITH: Alera® SedinaAG Series
- MATERIAL(S): Wood-grain Laminate
- TOP MATERIAL: Wood-grain Laminate
- TOP THICKNESS: 1"
- SERIES NAME: Alera® SedinaAG Series
- COMPLIANCE STANDARDS: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
- PRE-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 0%
- POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 0%
- TOTAL RECYCLED CONTENT PERCENT: 0%
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.733.4000
36"W x 22"D x 29.5"H
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Alera 5-Year Limited Warranty: Except as otherwise provided, Alera promises to repair or replace any Alera® branded furniture products, component or part that is found by Alera to be defective in material or workmanship within five (5) years from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still own it. Fabric, vinyl and/or leather is warranted for two (2) years from the date of original purchase.