Azul Gres Fry Pan 2-Piece Set with Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (10" and 15")
- Compare At $70.31 SAVE 15%
- $ 59 98 59.98
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- High-quality gradient gray ceramic
- Free of nickel, PFOA and PTFE
- 10-inch and 11.5-inch fry pan set
- Made in Italy
Moneta 2-Piece Azul Gres Finegres Gray Gradient Ceramic Non-stick Aluminum Fry Pan Cookware Set includes a 10-inch fry pan and 11.5-inch fry pan. Moneta's proprietary ceramic coating process provides you with a ceramic coating with a shiny, non-porous surface guaranteeing a long-term release, even under intense and stressful use. Finegres ceramic coating is eco-friendly and health conscious, PFOA, PTFE, and Nickel-FREE. Energysaver® feature on thermo-chromic flame guard near handle indicates optimum temperature has been reached when green leaf appears, allowing you to reduce temperature setting as the aluminum body will retain the heat. Once the heat is off, the green leaf logo will in time disappear notifying you that it is safe to be touched and cleaned. Azul Gres Aluminum Cookware is oven-safe to 300˚F. Dishwasher-safe, however, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life and beauty of your cookware. Easy to clean and easy to maintain top quality aluminum cookware. Made in Italy.
- 10-inch fry pan and 11.5-inch fry pan
- Finegres ceramic coating is eco-friendly and health conscious, PFOA, PTFE, and Nickel-FREE.
- Moneta cookware has been Made in Italy since 1875
- Oven-safe up to 300˚F
- Works on most cooktops; gas, electric, smooth top, halogen. Not induction compatible.
- Energysaver® feature on thermo-chromic flame guard near handle indicates optimum temperature has been reached
- High-quality aluminum pans
- Dishwasher-safe, however, hand washing is recommended.
- Azul Gres. For a tasty, healthy, and eco-friendly cooking experience
- Silicone, plastic or wood tools recommended.
- Made in Italy
*‘Compare at’ price reflects verified online retail price of same or similar item.
Fore additional information regarding this product please call 419-331-8000