Acacia Serving Tray
- Free Pickup
About this item
This beautiful Acacia Serving Tray can be used to serve food/beverages or as a display piece in your home or kitchen.
- 15.75” Diameter Serving Tray
- Acacia hardwood with beautiful rich grains
- Wooden handles allow for easy carrying
- Serving tray can be used to serve beverages or food with its removable double-sided board
- Board is made of hardwood
- One 15.75" diameter x 0.75"H board
- 1 Metal stand set (Total assemble height: 47cm/ 18.5in.)
- Color: Natural Wood/Black
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE OPENING WRAP
- After taking the Acacia plates out of the sealed wrap, apply olive oil to all sides of the plates. The oil should be generously applied with a dry terrycloth so that the oil can soak into the wood. This will seal and protect the wood.
- Place product on top of a dry terrycloth and let it sit overnight.
- Make sure the plates are not in front of any wind/draft to avoid premature drying of the oil. Follow the care instructions procedures below before first use.
Please follow the below guidelines for care and usage. This will allow you to enjoy the Acacia 3 Tier Server for years to come.
1) Do not soak product in water. The soaking and drying cycle will cause the wood to expand and contract, thus weakening the grain.
2) Apply olive oil to the surface area of plates once every 3 weeks (once every week in dry regions). The oil should be generously applied with a dry
terrycloth so that it can soak into the wood. This will seal and protect the wood.
3) After each use, hand-wash the product with light soap and rinse with warm water. Do not soak in water for any period of time. This will cause the
wood to go through the expansion and contraction cycle which may result in cracking and/or warping.
4) Do not used harsh detergents of any type to clean the wood.
5) Do not use abrasive pads to clean wood.
6) Do not wash in dishwasher, or place in microwave or oven for any reason.