TP-LINK AC1750 Wireless Dual Band DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router - CR700
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Stream 4K Ultra HD video and game online seamlessly
- 680Mbps cable download speeds
- Blazing 1750Mbps Wi-Fi
- Certified for XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner, Cox, Charter, Bright House Networks, and Cablevision
Get the most out of your cable Internet and eliminate monthly rental fees with the Archer CR700, certified for XFINITY from Comcast and Time Warner. The 2-in-1 device combines a high-performance modem with a next-generation Wireless AC router to create a powerful, reliable home network. Stream video in 4K Ultra HD and game online without lag thanks to the modem-router's class-leading 680Mbps cable download speeds and blazing 1750Mbps dual band Wi-Fi.
- Saves users monthly modem rental fees
- Class-leading 680Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 cable download speeds, 16x faster than DOCSIS 2.0
- 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds with simultaneous 2.4GHz (450Mbps) and 5GHz (1300Mbps) bands
- Beamforming creates stronger, more reliable wireless connections
- Four gigabit Ethernet ports for blazing wired speeds
- Two USB ports for sharing photos, music, and video with family and friends on your network
- Six internal antennas and high-powered amplifiers boost signal strength and reduce interference
- Supports a guest network with separate password to help protect network privacy
- Parental control lets you limit when and how connected devices can access the Internet
- Backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
- Certified for XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner, Cox, Charter, Bright House Networks, and Cablevision.
9.0 x 6.3 x 1.5 in.