Plano A-Series Tackle Duffel
About this item
- The right-sized package offering maximum capacity and utility
- Top quality components, durable construction and handsome aesthetics
- The ideal mass-tackle storage and travel bag
- Conceived, designed and constructed from over 60 years of Plano experience and insight
Anglers have a lot of gear. And for those looking to transport a good chunk of it in a single bag, Plano’s new A-Series Tackle Duffel is just what the traveling angler or gear junkie ordered–the right-sized package offering maximum capacity and utility–all wrapped up with top-quality components, durable construction and handsome aesthetics. Add it all up and you’ve got a traveling tackle companion that’s true to the Plano name.
Our venerable 3600 StowAway Utility Box lies at the heart of the new A-Series Duffel’s tackle toting capability. It’s designed to house 14 of them: 10 inside its cavernous main compartment and another four in its secondary front compartment. Remove a few 3600s and you’ll create capacity for additional gear, from rainwear and reels to fish-grippers and fillet knives. Aside from its workmanlike primary and secondary zippered compartments, the A-Series Tackle Duffel serves up added gear garaging with four more zippered, exterior pockets–two on each end–perfect for protecting smaller items like sunglasses, keys, portable electronics or soft plastics.
A tackle duffel should be versatile, and the A-Series Tackle Duffel’s authentic brand of Plano utility comes not only from its hungry capacity, but also from the numerous ways it can be carried. Traditional handles arch up from the front and back of the duffel for short haul situations, while a requisite padded shoulder strap is perfect for long-distance carrying. Two additional sets of reinforced handles make the A-Series Tackle Duffel easy to manage in other transport situations. Need a handhold to drag the bag out of the back of a pickup bed or the belly pan of a floatplane? There’s a handle on either end, right where you need it. Want to buddy-carry the bag or pass it to another person from a boat or dock? We thought of that, too, and placed handles on top of both ends the duffel.
63 years in the business has taught us a few things about what makes a great and useful tackle bag. Continuous innovation often means adapting ideas and technology from other industries. Take the MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) webbing borrowed from the tactical industry that adorns the front of the A-Series Duffel. It provides a sturdy and functional means of attaching additional gear or accessories to the bag’s exterior, which means added value and utility for the user.
- Store tackle, rainwear or other gear all in one location
- Second inner compartment to separate gear
- 4 carrying methods help ease transport
- 4 large exterior pockets to hold phone, sunglasses, keys, gear and more
- Durable, proprietary polyester fabric construction with water-resistant lining
- Holds a total of fourteen 3600 StowAway Utility Boxes
- Includes five 3600 StowAway Utility Boxes