.73 CT. Princess Cut Lab-Grown Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring in 18K White Gold with Platinum Prongs (G,VS2)
Financing available! Click here.
- $ 1,999 00 1999.00
- Price includes shipping
About this item
This .73 ct. light-catching priness cut solitaire is sure to dazzle on her finger.
Lab-Grown Diamonds have the same chemical, physical, and optical properties as mined diamonds. The only difference between Lab-Grown and earth-mined diamonds is their point of origin. Guaranteed origin, full disclosure, and commitment to transparency, assure that Lab-Grown Diamonds are conflict-free. We proudly offer diamonds grown in a technologically advanced facility using modest amounts of energy, and having very little direct impact on the environment. Lab-Grown diamonds do not undermine the sustainability of natural systems or our environment, allowing future generations to have the natural resources they need.
- Lab-Grown Diamond Weight: .73 ct.
- Lab -Grown Diamond Color: G
- Lab-Grown Diamond Clarity: VS2
- Lab-Grown Diamond Shape: Princess Cut
- Lab-Grown Diamond is Type IIa Lab-Grown
- Diamond Polish/Symmetry/Cut Grade: Excellent/Very Good
- Band Width 2.3mm/2mm (maximum width near top of shank and minimum width at lowest/narrowest part near the sizing bar)
- Metal: 18K White Gold w Platinum Progs
- Setting Type/Style: 4 Prong
- Certification: IGI
- Available Finger Sizes: 4-9 (half sizes available)
- You will be contacted within one business day after order has been processed and approved to verify ring size needed.
USA And Imported