Why We Love This
About this item
- 72-gear teeth for ratcheting action with as little as 5 degree of sweep
- Made from drop-forged chrome-vanadium steel
- Drives 6-point and 12-point fasteners
- Nickel chrome plated for corrosion resistance
- Fully polished full length wrenches for comfort and maximum torque
Ratcheting wrenches are the perfect intersection between two of the most important categories in a mechanic's hand tool assortment: ratchet handles and combination wrenches. Member's Mark ratcheting wrenches feature finely machined 72-teeth gear mechanisms, allowing you to work in tight spaces while delivering the maximum amount of torque to fasteners. A nickle-plated, drop-forged, chrome vanadium gives you a lifetime of dependable performance. Our wreches are made to meet or exceed American National Standards Institute guidelines for hardness and torque.