Member's Mark 7-Piece Ratcheting Wrench Set (Metric or Standard)
- $ 19 98 19.98
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Available in standard & metric sizes, our ratcheting wrenches are made from chrome-vanadium steel and meet or exceed ANSI standards for hardness & torque.
About this item
- 72-gear teeth for ratcheting action with as little as 5 degree of sweep
- Made from drop-forged chrome-vanadium steel
- Drives 6-point and 12-point fasteners
- Nickel chrome plated for corrosion resistance
- Fully polished full length wrenches for comfort and maximum torque
Ratcheting wrenches are the perfect intersection between two of the most important categories in a mechanic's hand tool assortment: ratchet handles and combination wrenches. Member's Mark ratcheting wrenches feature finely machined 72-teeth gear mechanisms, allowing you to work in tight spaces while delivering the maximum amount of torque to fasteners. A nickle-plated, drop-forged, chrome vanadium gives you a lifetime of dependable performance. Our wreches are made to meet or exceed American National Standards Institute guidelines for hardness and torque.
- Wrench sizes:
- Metric: 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18 (mm)
- Standard: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 3/4 (in.)
- Flip wrench over to utilize reversing direction
- Meets or exceeds American National Standards Institute (ANSI) guidelines for hardness and torque
11.5" L x .5" W x 12" H
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Value - 5 to 8 business days
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico.
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee.