LG 7,500 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Air Conditioner with 3,850 BTU Supplemental Heat Function
- $ 371 12 371.12
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Why we love this
With supplemental heating when outdoor temperatures are above 45 degrees Fahrenheit, this window-mounted air conditioner offers more than just cooling.
About this item
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER): 11.2 (cooling)
- Slide in-out chassis air conditioner for window-mounted installation
- Uses standard 115V electrical outlet
The LG 7,500 BTU 115V window-mounted air conditioner with 3,850 BTU supplemental heat function gives you everything you love about an air conditioner and more. Whether it’s cold in April or hot in October, this unit has you covered so you can always feel comfortable at home. In addition to cooling, this versatile unit offers supplemental heating, providing you with an additional heat source to your main heat source when outdoor temperatures are above 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Easy-clean mesh filter with "clean filter" alert
- Noise level: 49 dBA indoor / 54 dBA outdoor
- 4 ft. long power cord
- Supplemental heat capability provides additional heat when outdoor temperatures above 45°F
- 7,500 BTU cooling for rooms up to 320 sq. ft.
- 3,850 BTU supplemental heating for approx. 220 sq. ft.
- Dehumidification up to 2.1 pints per hour
- Gold Fin anti-corrosion coating provides a protective shield so unit lasts longer
- Full-function remote controls unit from across room
- Thermistor thermostat maintains selected temperature
- 2 cooling speeds / 2 heating speeds / 2 fan speeds
- 24-hour on/off timer accomodates your schedule
- Energy saver function conserves energy and saves you money
- Auto restart saves your settings when the power goes out
- 4-way air deflection directs cool air where you want it
18.4" x 20.9" x 13.9"