Leucadendron Gold Strike (60 stems)
- $ 54 49 54.49
- $0.91 ea
About this item
- Stem length: 60 cm
- Imported from: Colombia
- Order at least 2-5 days in advance of your event depending on flower, please read specifications to get approximate days
Leucadendron 'Safari Goldstrike' (Yellow Conebush) - This is a vigorous, compact grower to 70 cm tall. It is a good shrub to add greenery to your arrangements! The "flowers" are composed of bright clean yellow bracts that surround the central female cone on vigorous long stems. Likened to a yellow version of the popular 'Safari Sunset' although a smaller grower.
Please have someone available to receive and process the flowers on the delivery date.
Please read Order Cancellation and Important Delivery Information policies.
Floral Tips & Ideas
Explore our easy tips for arranging just-shipped flowers into stunning bouquets, plus get pointers for keeping your blooms looking beautiful longer.
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur
- Leucadendron "Gold Strike' available year round
- Leucadendron 'Gold Strike' are bunched in 10 stem bunches and are bundled together by a rubber band
- Leucadendron 'Gold Strike' are 70 cm or 27.5 inches tall
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days
- Since greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this green may vary to some degree
- Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy which is absolutely normal
- Please refer to Flower Care on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions
- Recommended delivery date is 3-4 days before your event
- If your event is Saturday, suggested delivery date is Tuesday or Wednesday
To ensure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning:
Greenery is shipped directly from our partner farms. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. Upon receiving your greens, open up the box and inspect them. Do not remove the bunches of greenery until you are ready use the flowers. However, if you have refrigeration available, store them in refrigeration in the original box. If you do not, you can store them overnight in an air-conditioned room. You need to use your greenery within 2 days. If you are planning to store for a longer period of time we highly recommend refrigeration. Just follow these simple steps and your greenery will remain beautiful.
Follow the Care Guidelines:
- Remove greenery from box by cutting any straps
- Remove any plastic or paper packaging from each bunch
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water
- Cut stems diagonally approximately at least and inch from bottom under running water with sharp scissors or knife
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in water
- Allow greens at least 4 hours to hydrate well
- Keep greens away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greens fresh; make sure that your greens have sufficient water
- The stems will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival
Important Delivery Information:
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 7 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 7 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by diverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances such as U.S. Custom holds resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. No refunds will be given for this circumstances only reshipments if necessary.
Order Cancellation Information:
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order. Later cancelations will result in charges and refunds will not be approved.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
This product does not ship to AK, HI or PR.
Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If you are not completely satisfied with your product please contact us immediately to request a refund or replacement. Requests for replacements must be received prior to 2:00 pm CST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Replacements will only be provided if the flowers arrive in poor condition. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence. Order cancellation requests must be received at least four days prior to the delivery date. Orders cancelled less than four days before the delivery date will not be refunded. Please call 888-746-7726 Option 3 and speak to a Member Service Representative.