Tramontina Enameled Cast Iron 6.5-Quart Covered Round Dutch Oven
- $ 39 98 39.98
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Available in a variety of colors, this 6.5-quart Dutch oven delivers slow-cooked culinary perfection, thanks to its heat-retaining cast-iron construction.
About this item
- Traditional European-style enameled cast-iron cookware
- Heavy-grade cast iron offers superior heat retention
- Self-basting condensation ridges allow for more flavorful stews
- Porcelain-enameled interior is PFOA- and PTFE-free
people who viewed this item also viewed
Cook One-Pot Family MealsUse this traditional cast-iron Dutch oven to prepare hearty soups, stews, chili and pot roast. The generous 6.5-quart size is large enough to cook for the whole family and lends itself to easy one-pot meals. Cast iron is one of the best choices for slow cooking. Because cast iron distributes heat slowly and evenly, it is ideal for tenderizing meats, browning poultry, sautéing onions, simmering sauces and steaming vegetables. It’s also great for making spicy chili and other stews. Without its lid, the versatile pot can also be used for baking.
Prepare the Perfect StewsFor outstanding cooking results, this Dutch oven features self-basting condensation ridges on the lid. The ridges uniformly collect and direct moisture back onto food—ideal when you are simmering, stewing or roasting. Slow-cooked stews become more flavorful and meats become tender. With its superior cooking properties, this pot can be used for so many recipes. Make chicken and dumplings, Louisiana-style gumbo, Hungarian goulash, Ratatouille (stewed vegetables) and Cioppino (Italian-style fish stew). It’s also ideal for preparing classic French stews like Coq au Vin (chicken in wine sauce) and Boeuf Bourguignon (Beef Burgundy).
Enjoy Oven-to-Table ConvenienceThis attractive Dutch oven offers elegant oven-to-table service. Busy cooks will also appreciate having fewer dishes to clean up. As soon as your recipe is complete, take the pot out of the oven, place on a trivet and serve the dish while it’s hot. With its porcelain-enameled exterior, the Dutch oven looks great on the tabletop. The gradated color adds interest to the smooth porcelain-enamel exterior, which is durable and easy to clean.
- Traditional cast-iron Dutch oven with lid
- Solid heavy-gauge cast-iron construction is extremely durable
- Off-white porcelain-enameled cooking surface is PFOA- and PTFE-free
- Stainless-steel knob on the lid
- Oven safe up to 450° F (232° C)
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops
- Generous 6.5-quart capacity
- Hand-wash only
- Lifetime warranty
For questions regarding this product, please contact 281-340-8400.
13.88"D x 10.63"W x 8"H