Tramontina Gourmet - Prima 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven
- $ 79 94 79.94
- Free shipping
About this item
- A must-have for slow-cooking meats or making soups, stews and chili on your cooktop or in the oven
- Exemplifies modern style with its sleek, streamlined design
- Provides exceptional performance, combined with the durability and quality of 18/10 stainless steel
Tramontina's Gourmet Prima 5-Quart 18/10 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Base Covered Dutch Oven adds both beauty and performance to everyday kitchen tasks. The 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven features an elegantly styled vessel with a flared edge, tri-ply base and mirror-polished exterior finish. Its tri-ply base is impact-bonded with a pure aluminum core sandwiched between a layer of 18/10 stainless steel and a layer of magnetic stainless steel, providing even heat distribution and compatibility for all cooktops - including induction. The premium stainless steel construction allows you to use this cookware on a cooktop, in the oven, and under a broiler up to 500 F / 260 C. As an added detail, its sleek, modern lines feature a flared edge for easy and dripless pouring. Made in Brazil, proudly assembled and packaged in USA and offered under a Lifetime Warranty.
Cookware from this Tramontina Prima product line is induction-ready, and can be purchased as additional pieces to complement the Prima cookware included with the Tramontina 6-Piece Induction Cooking System (Model#80101/503).
- 18/10 stainless steel tri-ply base construction distributes heat quickly and evenly without hot spots
- Flared edge for easy and dripless pouring
- Cast stainless steel handles are riveted for added strength and support
- Precision-fitted 18/10 stainless steel lid helps to lock in nutrients
- Compatible with induction, gas, electric and ceramic glass cooking surfaces
- Oven-safe up to 500 F / 260 C
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Brazil
14.250" x 11.500" x 7.000"