Swisher 54" 24 HP Briggs & Stratton Zero Turn Riding Mower
- $ 5,728 00 5728.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this itemSwisher® exclusive Rapid Response Control System
Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 54" 24 HP Briggs & Stratton Electric Start Zero Turn Riding Mower offers the ability to easily turn a full 360 degrees, as well as a low center of gravity for exceptional maneuverability. The new Rapid Response Control System offers improved comfort and control. This well-made machine provides a manicured, professional-looking lawn in less time at an affordable price. This mower includes all the features you need including a powerful 24 HP Briggs & Stratton engine, 54" 11-gauge fabricated cutting deck with 3 Gator mulching blades, a commercial grade, heavy duty, welded steel frame, Hydro Gear 2800 transmissions and Ogura clutch. The foot assisted deck lift allows for easy raising of the mower deck. Other features include a full engine wrap, composite fenders with integrated storage, battery compartment and cup holder, hour meter, 12V adaptor and a front & rear hitch. 8 gallon fuel capacity. 8 MPH forward and reverse. Not for sale in California. Made in the USA..
- New Rapid Response Control System for improved comfort and control
- 24 HP Briggs & Stratton engine
- 54" cutting deck with 3 Gator mulching blades
- Hydro Gear 2800 transmissions and Ogura clutch
- Heavy-duty fenders with storage, battery compartment and cup holder
- Foot assisted deck lift
- 8 miles forward and reverse
- 8 gallon fuel capacity
- Rear tires 20"x10"-8", Front casters 12"x6"
- 1.5"-4.5" cutting range
- Full engine wrap
- Electric start, Electric PTO clutch
- High-back seat with arm rests
- 12V adapter and Hour meter
- Front and rear hitch
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800-222-8183
81" x 63" x 45"