About this item
- Heavy-duty, roto-molded insulated cooler
- Holds ice for up to 7 days
- Easy tilt, angled telescoping handle
- Heavy-duty, off-road wheels make it easy to roll
- Contains a wire basket to separate wet and dry contents
When you’re on an outdoor adventure or camping with family and friends, you don’t want to worry about the ice in your cooler melting. With the Member’s Mark™ High Performance Rolling Cooler, you don’t have to. This cooler holds ice for up to 7 days. The Member’s Mark Cooler holds 50 quarts and features rugged, rotationally molded, one-piece construction with a premium blend of thick polyurethane insulation for maximum cooling. It includes a recessed floor and oversized drain, a freezer-grade gasket, a wire basket to separate wet and dry contents, an easy tilt, angled, telescoping handle and heavy-duty, off-road wheels. It's also certified bear resistant by the USDA’s Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee. Great for camping, fishing, road trips and more.