Lifetime 50 Gallon Compost Tumbler
- $ 108 68 108.68
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
Featuring a 50 gallon (189.3 L) capacity, the Lifetime heavy-duty Compost Tumbler is constructed of UV-protected high-density polyethylene (HDPE) panels. The composter is black with a galvanized steel base, and comes in (1) box.
Featuring a 50-gallon (6.7 cubic ft) capacity, the Lifetime Compost Tumbler is the perfect addition to your backyard. The ingenious tumbler design easily turns on its axis for balanced rotation, and the internal aeration bar mixes compost and provides air flow. Constructed of high-density polyethylene (HDPE), the Compost Tumbler is durable, UV-protected, and has dark, double-wall panels to absorb and retain heat. For added convenience, it has an extra large removable lid and a spring-loaded pin that locks rotation during filling.
1. Load with Lawn and Garden Trimmings and Organic Waste
2. Rotates Easily, Saving the Time and Effort of Turning a Compost Heap
3. Microorganisms Break Down Moist, Well-Aerated Organic Materials
4. End Result is a Useful and Inexpensive Organic Soil Conditioner and Fertilizer
- Heavy-Duty UV-Protected HDPE
- Balanced Lightweight Construction
- Powder-Coated Steel Frame
- Galvanized Steel Base
- 50 Gallon (189.3 L) – 6.7 Cubic Foot Capacity
- Black Double-Wall Panels Absorb and Retain Heat
- Extra Large Removable Lid
- Ingenious Tumbler Design - Turns on Axis for Easy and Balanced Rotation
- Spring-Loaded Pin to Lock Rotation During Filling
- Internal Aeration Bar Mixes Compost and Allows Air Flow
- Aesthetically Pleasing Appearance - No More Messy Compost Heaps
- Compost Material is Enclosed - Helps Keep Pests Out
- Convenient Loading Height
- Sturdy Powder-Coated Steel Frame
- How to Compost Guide Included
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.424.3865.
L 29.5" x W 30.5" x H 44"
USA And Imported