Annin - Montana state flag 4x6 ft. Nylon SolarGuard
- $ 38 46 38.46
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
The Montana state flag was adopted in 1905, and features the state seal centered in a blue field with "Montana" above the seal. The landscape shows the Rocky Mountains with a river flowing from the Great Falls of the Missouri River. A plough and mining implements in the foreground represent Montana's agricultural and mineral rich environment. All Annin Flagmakers flags are sewn in either South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH. Annin's superior quality is time-tested and meets the requirements of the most discerning buyer. Nyl-Glo, Tough-Tex and Bulldog are registered trademarks and manufactured exclusively by Annin Flagmakers.
- Made in the USA
- Expertly printed and sewn using Annin’s 200 denier nylon fabric with exclusive SolarGuard dyes
- Durable fabric flies in the lightest breeze
- Blocks damaging UV rays
- Each flag ships in an official Annin Flagmakers presentation box
- Makes an excellent gift for family and friends
72" x 48" x .1"