Annin - Minnesota state flag 4x6 ft. Nylon SolarGuard
- $ 37 98 37.98
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
The present Minnesota Flag was designed in 1957, and has the state seal on a blue field. The Lady Slipper, which is the state flower, runs around the white circle around the seal. The seal itself features a landscape with a Native American riding past a farmer cultivating his field. A scroll containing the state motto: "Letiole du Nord, Star of the North." Nineteen stars representing Minnesota as the nineteenth state, and the year of its statehood, 1858, complete the state seal. All Annin Flagmakers flags are sewn in either South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH. Annin's superior quality is time-tested and meets the requirements of the most discerning buyer. Nyl-Glo, Tough-Tex and Bulldog are registered trademarks and manufactured exclusively by Annin Flagmakers.
- Made in the USA
- Expertly printed and sewn using Annin’s 200 denier nylon fabric with exclusive SolarGuard dyes
- Durable fabric flies in the lightest breeze
- Blocks damaging UV rays
- Each flag ships in an official Annin Flagmakers presentation box
- Makes an excellent gift for family and friends
72" x 48" x .1"