Atlas Safe Rooms and Storm Shelters (Multiple Sizes Available)
- $ 3,698 00 - $ 8,498 00 3698.00
- Left - out Of stock
- Right - out Of stock
- L 4' x W 2' x H 6' - out Of stock
- L 4' x W 4' x H 6' - out Of stock
- L 4' x W 6' x H 6' - out Of stock
- L 4' x W 8' x H 6' - out Of stock
- L 4' x W 10' x H 6' - out Of stock
- L 6' x W 2' x H 6' - out Of stock
- L 6' x W 8' x H 6' - out Of stock
- L 6' x W 10' x H 6' - out Of stock
- L 8' x W 2' x H 6' - out Of stock
- L 8' x W 8' x H 6' - out Of stock
- L 8' x W 10' x H 6' - out Of stock
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Invest in security with this steel above ground storm shelter. It can be used as a safe, panic or gun room and is both expandable and relocatable. It can be installed in garages, closets and basements .
*Price includes delivery and professional installation*
people who viewed this item also viewed
Atlas Safe Rooms are professionally engineered and manufactured to be the highest quality safe rooms. The steel Atlas uses is nearly 50% thicker than most other storm shelters on the market.
Atlas Safe Rooms, the premier builder of Tornado Shelters and Safe Rooms, is headquartered in Joplin, MO (where tornadoes are known to form), so they know firsthand how important it is to have a safe and trusted place to go during a tornado or other severe weather. Manufactured and tested to withstand even the strongest EF-5 tornado, Atlas Safe Rooms are truly "the Strongest Choice."
With a unique modular design that allows unmatched versatility, they are expandable and relocatable. Because the shelter is installed in panel sections, it can be carried in one panel at a time and installed virtually anywhere. The most popular install locations are garages, closets and basements. Also, because they are modular, you will never be trapped inside. If debris is blocking the door, you can simply un-bolt any 2' panel and still get out. The "Defender 3" model door on each shelter includes a spring loaded vault style handle that allows any user to easily engage the 3 bolt reinforced locking mechanism. Every two foot section of the shelters has both high and low stainless steel screened air vents. These vents are shielded for debris on the exterior and allow plenty of airflow. Each shelter comes standard with a grade 1 high security Medeco keyed lock.
- External viewer
- Manufactured and tested to withstand even the strongest EF-5 tornado
- 3-bolt locking mechanism
- Indoor/outdoor installation
- High-low airflow vents
- Grade-1 high security Medeco lock
- Vault style door
- Financing available
- Please note: Height dimension is actually 76 1/2 inches tall for all shelter sizes
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.781.0112
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
- Delivery is only available in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas
- Member will be contacted before delivery to setup installation.
Warranty is provided by Atlas Safe Rooms to Original Purchaser
Manufacturer (Atlas Safe Rooms) warranties against all defects in material and workmanship under normal use of each Atlas Safe Room for 10 years starting the date of purchase from an authorized dealer, distributor, or directly from the manufacturer. Manufacturer shall repair or replace at its sole and exclusive option any product that is determined by manufacturer to be defective in materials or workmanship.
To the extent permitted by law, Atlas Safe Room's entire liability shall be limited to the foregoing and shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential losses or damages, including injury to persons arising from the use of the product. Warranty does not cover use of products other than the intended purpose, and acts of nature or God.