Member's Mark 44" Protective Safety Box (Black)
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Got delicate tools and instruments? This shockproof, waterproof case is equipped with a valve to equalize air pressure and customizable foam padding.
About this item
- Press and pull latches with O-ring seal
- Pressure equalization valve
- Soft rubber over-molded handle with 4 lockable clasps
- Shock-proof, waterproof, airtight, resistant to extreme temperatures
- Made from environmentally-friendly products
The Member's Mark 44" Protective Safety Box is made from high-impact PP。(Ultra-High Impact Polypropylene Copolymer) that is resistant to fatigue and holds up under the toughest conditions. This lightweight, durable box is easy to load, lock, unload and transport thanks to a molded rubber handle. Featuring air-tight, waterproof, shock-proof and anti-corrosion properties, it will protect your instruments in the most adverse conditions and environments.
The interior compartment utilizes die-cut foam making it easy to customize the compartment and get a glove-like fit for your valuable goods. Cut horizontally and vertically to create small cubes that can be plucked out and help customize the surrounding foam to the shape of what is stored in the case. Exterior knob with O-ring allows for manual pressure adjustments and/or pressure equalization. Extremely durable draw latch resists breaking and/or detachment even under higher impact. The Member's Mark 44" Protective Safety Box features 4 clasps that are lockable by adding a key or combination lock.
- Outside dimensions: 44.37" x 16" x 6.12"
- Inside dimensions: 42" x 13.5" x 5.25"
- Inside foam cubes can be cut into “pick and pluck” cubes, allowing for a customizable interior compartment
- Shock-proof protection against damage if shaken
- Protection from extreme amounts of pressure
- Moisture-proof helps prevent rust
- External valve balances internal and external air pressure
- IP55 testing standard
- Front carrying handle for easy transport
- Black color
44.37" x 16" x 6.12"