Champion Power Equipment 3500W / 4375W Dual Fuel Generator
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Run this generator on gasoline or propane right out of the box
- Noise level: 68dBA from 23 ft
- Steel frame ensures durability
- Great for power outages and other emergencies
The Champion Power Equipment 100401 3500 Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator operates on gas or propane straight out of the box (3.3' propane hose included). On gasoline the generator will produce 4,375 starting watts and 3,500 running watts (on propane 3,950 starting watts and 3,150 running watts). It comes travel-ready with a standard 30A RV outlet and enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner. This unit also makes a great solution for backup power during an emergency and will power the essential items you need in a power outage–lights, sump pump, refrigerator, modem/router, furnace blower, fan, TV/DVD, computer, smartphone/tablet charger, etc. Since propane has such a long, stable shelf life you don't need to worry about having fresh gasoline on hand during an emergency.
The 3500 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator operates at 68 dBA from 23 feet and has a run time of up to nine hours on a full tank of gasoline or 10.5 hours on a 20 pound propane tank at 50% load. The generator features Volt Guard™, a built-in surge protector which protects your appliances from any spikes in voltage above a safe threshold, as well as Cold Start technology which optimizes the generator to start easily in cold weather. This generator comes with a patented fuel selector switch that allows for quick and safe switching between fuel sources. It also comes with 120V 30A RV (TT-30R), 120V 30A locking (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R).
- 3,500 running watts; 4,375 starting watts on gasoline
- 3,150 running watts; 3,950 starting watts on propane
- Nine running hours on full tank of gas
- 3.4 gallon gasoline fuel tank
- 1-inch diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- 224cc air-cooled 4-stroke single cylinder champion engine
- Propane hose with regulator included
- Low oil shut down
- Noise level - 68dBA from 23 feet
- EPA 49 state compliant
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.877-338-0999
23.2" x 19.1" x 20"