Champion Power Equipment 3500W Dual-Fuel Generator (CARB Approved)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Runs on gasoline or propane
- 68dBA from 23 ft.
- Power of gasoline, convenience of propane
- 9 running hours on 3.4 gal. tank of gas
- CARB compliant
The Champion Power Equipment 100524 3500 Watt Dual-Fuel RV-Ready Portable Generator operates on gas or propane straight out of the box (3.3-foot propane hose included). On gasoline the generator will produce 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, and on propane 3950 starting watts and 3150 running watts. It makes a great addition to your RV. It comes travel-ready with a standard 30A RV outlet and enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner. This unit also makes a cost-effective solution for backup power during an emergency and will power the essential items you need in a power outage—lights, sump pump, refrigerator, modem/router, furnace blower, fan, TV/DVD, computer, smartphone/tablet charger, etc.
Since propane has such a long, stable shelf life you don't need to worry about having fresh gasoline on hand during an emergency. The 3500 Watt Dual-Fuel Portable Generator operates at 68 dBA from 23 feet and has a run time of up to 9 hours on a full tank of gasoline or 10.5 hours on a 20 lb. propane tank at 50% load. The generator features Volt Guard™, a built-in surge protector which protects your appliances from any spikes in voltage above a safe threshold, as well as Cold Start technology which optimizes the generator to start easily in cold weather.
This generator comes with a patented fuel selector switch that allows for quick and safe switching between fuel sources. It also comes with 120V 30A RV (TT-30R), 120V 30A locking (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R).
- 3500 Running Watts; 4375 Starting Watts on Gasoline
- 3150 Running Watts; 3950 Starting Watts on Propane
- 9 Running Hours on Full Tank of Gas
- 3.4 Gallon Gasoline Fuel tank
- 1-inch Diameter Tubular Steel Frame for Protection and Durability
- 224cc Air Cooled 4-Stroke single Cylinder Champion Engine
- Propane Hose with Regulator Included
- Low Oil Shut Down
- Noise level: 68dBA from 23 feet
- EPA & CARB 50 State Compliant
23.2" L x 19.1" W x 20" H