About this item
- Resolution: Ultra HD
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- HDMI Inputs: 4
Introducing the all-new VIZIO E-Series™ 43” Class (42.51” diag.) Ultra HD Home Theater Display with Chromecast built-in. Part of the VIZIO SmartCast collection, every E-Series features Chromecast built-in, the easiest way to stream the entertainment you love from your phone or tablet to your E-Series display. Simply tap the Cast button in popular mobile apps you have on your phone like Netflix, Hulu, and HBO Now to stream your entertainment on the big screen*. And with E-Series, your phone is your remote – download the VIZIO SmartCast app and use your phone to power on your display, adjust the volume, switch inputs, play and control streaming content and much more – all from any room in your home with any iOS or Android device in your home*.
With 4K Ultra HD resolution for incredibly sharp detail that’s 4x the resolution of 1080p Full HD, the E-Series collection also features a powerful full array LED backlight with 10 Active LED Zones® for superior picture performance and a vibrant contrast. The all-new VIZIO SmartCast E-Series: what you love won’t change, but how you experience it will never be the same again.
*Works with Chromecast-enabled apps on Android 4.1+ smartphones and tablets; iOS 7.0+ iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod®. Subscriptions may be required to access certain content.
Features and Benefits
• Use your phone as a remote: Download the VIZIO SmartCast app and use your phone to control your E-Series – power on/off, adjust the volume, switch inputs, play streaming entertainment and much more – from any room in your home.
This product qualifies for Premium Protection Plus coverage, which provides:
- U.S.-based setup and product use assistance
- Product-specific expert technical support
- No-worry coverage for hardware failures
- Full manufacturer and extended warranty assistance
- Full 90-day return policy assistance
- Multilingual associates available: English, Spanish, Russian, Hebrew, French
To access these benefits after purchase, or need customer support, call 1-800-321-3921. Our experts are standing by to help.
Call center hours:
- 9am – 6pm EST Monday through Thursday
- 9am – 5pm EST Friday (excluding holidays)
Reach us via email at email@example.com, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Cast mobile device apps to big screen: Simply tap the Cast button in popular mobile apps to stream your entertainment to the big screen. No new logins or downloads.
• Chromecast built-in: Select from more than 200,000 shows and movies, more than 30,000,000 songs and radio stations, sports and games with thousands of apps to choose from, including Netflix, HBO Now and Hulu.
• 4K Ultra HD Picture: Every scene in breathtaking detail and clarity with over 8 million pixels and 4x the resolution of 1080p Full HD.
• Spatial Scaling Engine™: Beautifully transforms HD and Full HD content to spectacular 4K Ultra HD resolution.
• 10 Active LED Zones®: Dynamically adjusts to on-screen content by intelligently illuminating the brightness of the LED backlight for deep, rich black levels and more accurate contrast levels across the whole picture.
• Full-Array LED backlight: Evenly distributes LEDs across the screen’s backlight delivering superior light uniformity, color consistency and a more responsive picture from edge to edge.
• Clear Action 240: Enjoy fast action sports and movies with superior motion clarity using powerful image processing and a blazing 120Hz effective refresh rate achieved with backlighting scanning.
• V8 Octa-Core Processor: Quad-core GPU and Quad-core CPU for blazing fast performance and faster, smoother onscreen graphics.
• 802.11ac Dual-Band WiFi: Take advantage of today’s fastest wireless speeds for faster load times and a higher quality casting experience.
• Cast from your phone, tablet or laptop: Connect to the same Wi-Fi network and cast from your Apple iPhone® or iPad®, Android phone or tablet, Mac or windows laptop.
• Mirror content on the display: If you want to access an app that isn't Cast-enabled, you can display what's on your Android phone or your laptop's Chrome browser on the big screen.
• Customize your TV screen: You can display personal pictures from Facebook or Flickr or professional photos from 500px or Getty Images.
• IR Remote: Use the IR remote to control basic functions of the display such as power, volume, inputs, picture mode and closed captioning. Mobile device and VIZIO SmartCast app on your mobile device required for setup + streaming.
• Tuner-Free Display: VIZIO Home Theater Displays are tuner-free. If you use an external antenna to watch local over-the-air broadcast TV signals, a TV tuner is required (sold separately).
• 4 UHD-Ready HDMI Ports: Supporting the latest HDMI standards, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, E-Series allows you to connect to next-generation Ultra HD-enabled cable & satellite receivers, Blu-ray Players, and game consoles.
• DTS Studio Sound: Advanced virtual surround sound audio from the TV’s two built-in speakers.
• Ambient Light Sensor: Intelligent backlight sensors automatically adjust to surrounding brightness for a great picture in virtually any level of lighting in the room.