Champion 3,500W / 4,000W Gasoline/Propane Electric-Start Generator
- $ 448 00 448.00
- USA (Except CA) - out Of stock
- California - out of stock
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Why we love this
Adaptability and long runtime are big factors in choosing a generator. This dependable engine promises 8.5 hours at just 50% of capacity on gas or propane.
About this item
- Runs on propane or gasoline
- Great source of portable or back-up power
- Ideal for homes and RVs
- Convenient push-button electric start
- Runs for 8 hours at 50% load
people who viewed this item also viewed
The Champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator provides dependable, portable power for your home or RV. Rated for 3500 watts, this generator packs 4000 starting watts maximum output. Champion's dual fuel generator can operate on LP/propane gas (propane tank not provided) or unleaded gasoline (3.4 gallon fuel tank provided). The unit has a fuel selector switch to ensure safe operation and allow you to switch easily between fuel types.
Champion generator can run lights, TVs, refrigerators, sump pumps, furnace fans, security systems and window A/C units all at the same time. Powered by Champion 224cc OHV engine with cast iron sleeve, this generator will run eight hours on a full tank of gasoline at 50% load, or eight hours on a full 5 gallon/20# propane tank at 50% load. All Champion products are cover by our lifetime free technical support and two-year limited warranty.
- Dual fuel: Ready to run on propane or gasoline
- Propane: 3150 running watts / 3600 starting watts
- Push-button electric start
- 8.5 running hours at 50% load on 3.4 gallon fuel tank
- Noise level 68 dBA
- 3.3 ft LPG hose included
- RV-ready with 120V TT-30R outlet, 120-Volt L5-30R twistlock and two 120-Volt 5-20R household outlets
- Push-button circuit breakers
- Portable kit with 8-inch never-flat wheels and fold-away handle
- Powerful 224cc Champion OHV 4-stroke engine
- Item not available to ship to CA (not CARB approved)
- Electric start (battery included) and recoil start provided
- Durable frame
- Overload protection
- Low oil sensor
- "Intelligauge" tracks volts, hertz and operating hours information
- Dimensions: 28.1" L x 19.7" W x 20.7" H.
- Weight: 134 lbs.
- 2-year limited warranty.
- Propane tank not included
All product technical, service and warranty inquiries must go through Champion.
Champion products cannot be returned to a retail store or e-tailer.
Call our 24/7 support line 888-696-0668 or visit a Champion-authorized service center near you.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturier's Customer Service Department 888-696-0668 or email email@example.com
26.3" x 24.6" x 22.9"