Whynter Elite 40-Bottle Dual Zone Built-in Wine Cellar, Stainless Steel
- $ 909 98 909.98
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
Store your finest bottles of wine in the stylish and functional Whynter Elite Seamless Stainless Steel Door Dual Zone Built-in Wine Refrigerators. Keep both red and white wines at their optimum temperatures using this wine refrigerator's dual zone operation and wide temperature range of 41°- 72°F. The Whynter BWR-401DS wine refrigerator can store approximately 20 bottles in the left zone and 20 in the right zone, each adjustable using the touch controls and a digital temperature display. Using premium materials and techniques to achieve a seamless door frame, this wine storage unit sets its appearance apart from your conventional product.
With an all-black cabinet, seamless stainless steel double-paned glass french door, and sliding shelves, this wine refrigerator is as alluring as it is dependable. The seamless glass door and soft interior lighting turn your wine collection into a breathtaking display. With its front ventilation design, this unit is intended for built-in installation or simply as a free-standing unit.
- Capacity: 40 standard 750ml wine bottles (20 bottles in each zone)
- Dual zones for storing different wine varietals
- Built-In Installation / Free-Standing
- Seamless stainless steel glass french doors with sleek black cabinet
- Adjustable thermostat for each zone 41ºF-72ºF / 5ºC-22ºC
- Open-door warning system
- Temperature memory function
- Sabbath mode function
- Tempered double-pane gray-smoked glass for enhanced UV protection
- Soft white LED Interior Light with Function mode and Showcase mode
- Powerful fan-circulated compressor cooling ensures precise temperature distribution
- 11 removable pull-out sliding stainless steel-faced shelves
- Power: 100 Watts / 1.0 Amps Voltage: 115V /60Hz
- ETL certified
For questions regarding this product, please contact 866-949-6837.
34.5"H x 24"W x 22.5"D (24.25”D w/ handle)