Annin - New Mexico state flag 3x5 ft. Nylon SolarGuard
- $ 22 94 22.94
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
The New Mexico state flag was designed by archaeologist Dr. Harry Mera in response to a flag contest sponsored by the Daughters of the American Revolution in 1923. It features the Zia Indians' sun symbol in red on a yellow field. The Zia sun symbol reflects the Zia philosophy of the basic harmony of the universe; all centering on the sacred number four. Four represents many things, including the four seasons, the four directions of the Earth, and the four stages of life: childhood, youth, adulthood and old age. All Annin Flagmakers flags are sewn in either South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH. Annin's superior quality is time-tested and meets the requirements of the most discerning buyer. Nyl-Glo, Tough-Tex and Bulldog are registered trademarks and manufactured exclusively by Annin Flagmakers.
- Made in the USA
- Expertly printed and sewn using Annin’s 200 denier nylon fabric with exclusive SolarGuard dyes
- Durable fabric flies in the lightest breeze
- Blocks damaging UV rays
- Each flag ships in an official Annin Flagmakers presentation box
- Makes an excellent gift for family and friends
60" x 36" x .1"