Swisher 11.5 HP 34 Ton Log Splitter
- $ 1,999 00 1999.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
Made in the USA. Industrial strength H-Beam design is built to last. Swisher exclusive cold weather clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures.
The Swisher 11.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance.
The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force.
The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance.
The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position.
The Swisher® Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions.
The removable log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam.
Road towable: Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go.
Other features include: 25-Inch opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank.
Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Engine
- 34 Ton Horizontal & Vertical Splitting Positions provides ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" Opening
- 2 Stage Pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher® Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 5 Gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank provides visibility of fluid levels
- 1" Machined Steel Compound Wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road Towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable Log Cradles helps prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800-222-8183
90" X 41" X 39"
USA And Imported