Augason Farms Food Storage Emergency All-in-One Pail (30 days, 1 person)
- 307 total servings
- 54,670 total calories
- 1 person
- 30 days
- Average 1,822 calories per day
How to compare emergency kits for your family and budget
Easily compare cost per serving: Divide selling price by total number of servings.
Easily compare cost per calorie: Divide selling price by total number of calories.
Augason Farms 30-Day Food Storage Emergency All-in-One Pail
- Components proudly made in the USA
- Pail contains 307 servings providing and average of 1,822 calories per day
- Each delicious meal takes just a few minutes to prepare – just add water
- No high-fructose corn syrup, trans fats or MSG
- Up to 20-year shelf life sealed; pouch life up to 1 year after opening*
- Easy to use self-filtering water bottle – filters up to 100 gallons
- 1 FireOn disk in each pail, large enough to break apart for multiple uses
- 30-day and extended 45-day meal planner included
8 great-tasting food varieties in re-sealable mylar bags with oxygen absorbers
- Instant Potatoes (8 servings)
- Macaroni and Cheese (15 servings)
- Creamy Potato Soup (48 servings)
- Cheesy Broccoli Rice (40 servings)
- Creamy Chicken Rice (48 servings)
- Hearty Vegetable Blend (32 servings)
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal (60 servings)
- Morning Moo’s Low Fat Milk Alternative (40 servings)
Self-filtering water bottle with microbiological filter
- Clean, fresh water wherever you go with this all-in-one solution
- 24-oz. plastic water bottle with pull-top cap fits in a back pocket, backpack or in your bike bottle holder
- Just fill from any water source (except salt water) and the included filter provides clean water as you drink, removing sediment, contaminants and other pathogens
- The Ionic Adsorption Micron Filtration System is good for up to 100 gallons of filtered water
FireOn Emergency Fuel-Heat Source-Fire Starter
- Easy to use as a fire starter or a sole heat source
- Effortlessly started with a match, the intact disk will burn for up to 30 minutes
- Since most meals require only about 15 minutes cooking time on a small, portable camp stove, FireOn can be extinguished and re-lit or broken in half for dual use
- Add to any fuel source to start your fire
*Product good for up to 20 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool, dry, and dark location at temperatures between 55 and 70 degrees F (ideal humidity of 15%). Actual shelf life will vary based upon individual storage conditions.
View nutrition information here. (PDF)
View menu planner here. (PDF)
Looking for the right kit for you? Compare Augason Farms kits here. (PDF)
Q: How do I compare “servings per can or pail” to product weight and calories?
A: The truth is you cannot. Serving sizes and number of servings per can are set with respect to government guidelines on food nutrition and recipe requirements for each product. You will find some recipe creations may require multiple servings of specific products to create the recipe. When reviewing food storage kits, a good comparison is based upon number of persons, calories per day, length of time and calculating the total number of meals possible. For example: 1-Person, 1-Year (3 meals per day, 365 days = 1,095 total meals), 1,700 calories per day. Your decision should be based upon average calories per day per person and not the total serving count.
Q: Once I open the product, how long do I have to use the product?
A: Shelf life varies by product and is affected by temperature and moisture. Once the can/pail is opened, the storage life for most products is approximately one year.
Beans, Freeze Dried Fruits and Vegetables: 30 years
Grains: 30 years (Exception – Brown Rice: 7 years)
Bakery Staples: 30 years (Exception – Shortening Powder, Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dough Enhancer: 10 years)
Dehydrated Fruits and Vegetables: 25 years (Exception – Banana Slices, Potato Gems: 10 years)
Freeze Dried Meats and Entrées: 25 years sealed - 1 month opened
Delight Drinks: 15 years
Vegetarian Meat Substitutes, Cereals, Bakery Mixes, Eggs & Dairy: 10 years (Exception –
Morning Moo’s: 25 years, Chocolate Morning Moo’s: 15 years)
Soups and Sauces: 10 years (Exception – Vegetable Stew Blend, Hearty Vegetable Chicken or Beef Soup Mix: 25 years)
Q: How will my product be shipped?
A: Most items are shipped by small parcel carriers like FedEx. The larger kits will arrive in multiple boxes from a single carrier.
Q: What do the numbers mean that are marked on my Food Storage Kit Boxes?
A: To facilitate fulfillment of your order, all kit boxes are pre-assembled with specific products, then pulled from inventory to assemble your order. Numbers on the boxes may not be in sequential order. Pail items will be shipped in separate cases.
Q: Why when I open the cans/pails, are some only partially filled?
A: With some products, settling occurs and is expected. Cans/pails are sold by weight and not by volume for that reason.
Q: Where should I store my product?
A: Product is best when stored in a cool, dry place at temperatures between 55˚F and 70˚F (ideal humidity 15%). Heat shortens the storage life of any food – the cooler the storage, the longer the storage life. Once product is open, please ensure the lid is secure when storing and use within the guidelines.
Q: If a can gets dented, does it affect the quality of the product?
A: SMALL DENTS MAY OCCUR IN CANS FROM SHIPPING, AND THIS IS NORMAL. THEY DO NOT POSE A PROBLEM, PROVIDED THE SEAL HAS NOT BEEN BROKEN AT TOP OR BOTTOM OF THE CAN. IF THE SEAL HAS BEEN BROKEN AT THE TOP OR BOTTOM OF THE CAN, PLEASE CONTACT SAM’S CLUB CUSTOMER SERVICE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE: 1-888-746-7726.
Dents should not occur from shipping in pails. You may however, see indentations in the pail from air pressure changes in shipping. This will not harm the product inside and should straighten out over a short period of time.
Q: Are the cans/pails marked with "use by" dates?
A: Cans/pails are marked with a production date called a Julian date. For example, 16022 means the can was produced in 2016 on the 22nd day (January 22). Each can is also marked with the expected storage life.