ASL Solutions Deluxe Insulated Dog Palace with Heater and Fleece Bed
- $ 259 88 259.88
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
This deluxe doghouse is fit for a king (or queen). And, you'll feel good knowing that your pup is pampered, cozy and comfortable, especially on those chilly nights.
About this item
- Completely foam-filled insulated house with insulated "tight fit" door
- Includes an electric heater pad
- Comfy bed specifically designed to fit house
- Easy assembly: only 6 panels and 8 screws
The Deluxe Dog Palace is a rotationally molded plastic house. It is made from material that can be commonly found in outdoor playground products. All panels are filled with recycled ESP foam. ESP foam (expanded polystyrene) can be commonly found in drinking cups. It is also used as an insulation material in construction.
To demonstrate the real value of insulation, we conducted an experiment on the Dog Palace with and without insulation. (Note: This product is only sold with insulation and door.) The results of the experiment reflect the heat retention inside the Dog Palace using a common 100-watt light bulb (no other source of heat). At an outside temperature of 40°F, the insulated Dog Palace will be 70°F inside, while the Dog Palace without insulation will be approximately 45°F inside. At an outside temperature of 0°F, the insulated Dog Palace will be 30°F inside while the Dog Palace without insulation will be approximately 4°F inside. An average dog's body heat will raise the temperature inside the Dog Palace 25°F in the winter without the floor heater, therefore if the outside temperature is 25°F, with an average dog inside the Dog Palace the temperature is approximately 50°F degrees.
The Dog Palace consists of six panels that connect together and are then held in place with eight screws. It is very easy to assemble and takes very little time. The door comes assembled to the front-end panel. Each panel is initially hollow and is filled with insulation material. Every panel is filled with insulation material giving your pet real insulation in their home.
This unit features 2"-4" of real foam insulation in each panel. The easy pass-through, self-closing door keeps wind to a minimum. The bottom half of the door is removable for initial training.
The Dog Palace is sized for medium to large dogs (Lab/St. Bernard). The DP Hunter, also available on Samsclub.com, is sized for small dogs (beagles, basset hounds, pugs, etc.) or cats.
Self-storing window panels easily reposition from winter's closed position to summer's open cross-ventilation position without tools. The insulated floor is raised 4" to provide a dry and warm bedding area. The floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze, just hose down and water runs out.
This item makes a beautiful addition to your backyard while keeping your dog clean, warm and comfortable.
- 2"-4" of real foam (Styro/EPS) insulation in each panel
- Easy pass-through, self-closing, well-fitted insulated door
- Sized for medium to large dogs (Lab/St. Bernard)
- Self-storing window panes easily reposition from winter's closed position to summer's open cross-ventilation position without tools
- Floor is insulated and raised 4" to provide a dry and warm bedding area
- Floor is sloped and has a drain hole to make cleaning a breeze: just hose down and water runs out
- Heater cord portal (allows cord to directly exit rear panel) keeps dog/owner from tripping over electrical cord
- See-through window in front door lets pets see out while they rest in comfort
- Makes a beautiful addition to your backyard while keeping your dog clean, warm and comfortable
- Removable bottom half door for initial training (if desired)
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Includes: 18"x 18" electrical floor heater and fleece pet bed
USA and Imported
38.5"H x 31.5"W x 47.5"L
USA And Imported
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty against cracking or breaking.