Generac 2.0" Trash Water Pump
- $ 849 00 849.00
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
Why we love this
Generac offers reliable pumps built to meet the needs of homeowners, farmers, construction crews and more. They’re up for any job – from draining swimming pools and ponds to removing standing water from basements or farm fields.
About this item
- Trash pump with up to 185 GPM
- Powerful Subaru 211cc OHC engine
- Silicon carbide mechanical seal for long life
- 98' Head Lift with 26' of Suction Lift
- 3-year limited warranty
Generac designed the full trash water pump for the toughest and dirtiest jobs, the T20S features a powerful 211cc Subaru engine that pumps up to 185 gallons per minute and will pass solids up to 1” in size. The Easy Prime™ color coded design makes for quick and easy priming. Its large fuel tank with integrated fuel gauge keeps this pump running for over 5 hours before refueling. Designed with a durable 1” steel frame to withstand the harsh environments while protecting the engine and pump from incidental contact. Model G0069200
- Size/Type: 2.0" Trash Water Pump
- Engine: Subaru SP210 Chain-Driven OHC with low-oil shut down
- Gallons Per Minute: 185 GPM
- Head Lift/Suction Lift: 98' / 26'
- Pump Housing: Aluminum
- Volute & Impeller: Ductile Cast Iron
- Max Solids (in.): up to 1.0"
- Feature 1: Easy Prime color coded priming cap for quick and easy priming.
- Feature 2: Color-coded ports to ensure the correct hose connections
- Feature 3: Silicon carbide mechanical seal for long life
- Feature 4: Onboard instructions with icons of key touch points for easy operation
- Fuel Tank/Run Time: 3-gallon with fuel gauge / approx. 5 hours runtime
- Weight: 109 lbs.
- Size (LxWxH): 26.6" x 19.9" x 22.8"
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.888-436-3722