Generac 2.0" Semi-Trash Water Pump
- $ 469 00 469.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Why we love this
Generac offers reliable pumps built to meet the needs of homeowners, farmers, construction crews and more. They’re up for any job – from draining swimming pools and ponds to removing standing water from basements or farm fields.
About this item
- Semi-trash water pump with up to 158 GPM
- Powerful Subaru 169cc OHC engine
- Easy Prime™ funnel design for quick and easy priming
- Silicon carbide mechanical seal for long life
- 108' Head Lift with 26' of Suction Lift
Specifically engineered to handle muddy or sandy water, the ST20S is powered by a 169cc Subaru engine that pumps up to 158 gallons per minute. With features such as low-oil shut down, custom Easy Prime™ funnel design for quick and easy priming, and a large fuel tank with integrated fuel gauge, it’s both durable and easy to use. This unit was designed with a durable 1” steel frame to withstand the harsh environments. Upgraded with Ductile Cast Iron components, the ST20S will provide exceptional performance and resistance to debris entering the pump. Model G0069190
- Size/Type: 2.0" Semi-Trash Water Pump
- Engine: Subaru SP170 Chain-Driven OHC with low-oil shut down
- Gallons Per Minute: 158 GPM
- Head Lift/Suction Lift: 108' / 26'
- Pump Housing: Aluminum
- Volute & Impeller: Ductile Cast Iron
- Max Solids (in.): up to 1/3"
- Feature 1: Easy Prime™ funnel design with tethered cap for quick and easy priming
- Feature 2: Color-coded ports to ensure the correct hose connections
- Feature 3: Silicon carbide mechanical seal for long life
- Feature 4: Onboard instructions with icons of key touch points for easy operation
- Fuel Tank/Run Time: 3-gallon with fuel gauge / approx. 5 hours runtime
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Size (LxWxH): 23.1" x 18.1" x 19.8"
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.888-436-3722