About this item
- 27-gal. tank provides plenty of storage
- 2HP motor with oil-lubricated cast-iron pump
- ACC improves performance in hot and cold weather when using an extension cord
- ACC is patent pending and lowers noise output
- Independent dual regulators and gauges allow different tools to work simultaneously
This compressor certainly lives up to its name of Brute Force with its 2HP motor, heavy-duty cast-iron pump and a 27-gal. tank. The patent-pending All Conditions Control (ACC) control knob and dual-regulated controls add a surpising level of finesse. The ACC also allows you to adjust the compressor for easier start-up in cold weather, reduce overheating in hot weather, and use extension cords, lower amperage circuits, or lower wattage generators.
The Dual Regulated Control (DRC) allows you to use tools of different pressures simultaneously. The heavy-duty handle with a cushion grip makes it easy to carry the compressor wherever you need it. The convenient air-hose hooks on each side. Foam-filled tires that never need air also make it one of the best mobile compressors on the market.