Tramontina Gourmet 18/10 Stainless Steel 24-Quart Covered Stock Pot
- $ 139 98 139.98
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Provides exceptional performance combined with the impeccable beauty, durability and quality of stainless steel
- Base is impact-bonded with three layers, consisting of of an inner layer of 18/10 stainless steel, an aluminum core for conductivity and even heat distribution, and magnetic stainless steel outer layer which making it perfect for induction-ready cooktops
- Provides great all-in-one functionality for your cooking needs as stock pots are integral for making large batches of stew, soups, vegetables and seafood
The quality material of this stock pot ensures that it will last for a lifetime. Featuring an 18/10 stainless steel lid, it also comes with riveted, precision cast stainless steel handles to give you that solid reliability you want when handling large amounts of food. This versatile stock pot is part of Tramontina's Gourmet collection, a series of premium products engineered and manufactured with the finest design, materials and workmanship, outperforming similar products within the market and delivering the best quality and value to the cooking professional and enthusiast alike. It will perform exceptionally and is an elegant addition to your kitchen. Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops. Diswasher and oven-safe (up to 500 F or 260 C). NSF-certified, assembled and packaged in USA and offered under a Lifetime Warranty.
- Integral for making large batches of stew, soups, vegetables and seafood, the quality material of this stock pot ensures that it will last for a lifetime.
- 18/10 premium stainless steel, impact-bonded tri-ply base construction for quick and even heat distribution
- Precision-fitted stainless steel lid
- Riveted cast stainless steel handles
- NSF-Certified and compatible with gas, electric, induction and ceramic glass cooktops
- Oven-safe (up to 500 F or 260 C)
- Lifetime Warranty
14.125" x 13.750" x 16.250"