Suggested delivery time frame is 2 days before event. If the event is on Sunday, please have flowers delivered on Thursday.
Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur.
- 2 White Roses
- 2 White Spray Roses
- 1 Stem Million Star Gyp
- 2 Stems Ruscus
- 1 White Rose
- 1 Stem Million Star Gyp
- 1 Stem Ruscus
To ensure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear wilted when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
Follow the Care Guidelines
- Includes bridal, bridesmaid and throw-away bouquets
- Always start with a clean vase or display bucket
- Add flower food and tap water; approximately 1-2 inches of water is sufficient
- Use clipper provided to carefully cut the plastic straps that hold the bouquets to the shipping box
- Paper wrap should be removed to inspect bouquet upon arrival; if there are any minor signs of bruising on the outer petals, they can be removed carefully before the event
- Remove hydration sponge and bag from the lower stems
- Cut at an angle, about ½"-1" off the bottom of the stem with flower clipper provided
- Place in 1-2 inches of water making sure only the stems are in the water without getting the ribbon wet
- Place stems in a vase or bucket immediately after cutting to ensure proper hydration
- Place flower in a cool location out of sunlight and away from heat sources
- To maintain bloom developments and keep flowers from opening further, keep in refrigeration at about 34-36°F
- Leaving flowers at room temperature will promote natural development of bloom and will help blooms open beyond the stage at with they arrive
- Avoid touching flowers; touching the petals may cause bruising that is not immediately visible but can appear as browning or wrinkles
- Avoid laying bouquets sideways on flat surfaces as this may damage the outer blooms
- Keep bouquets in water until the last possible moment to keep flowers fresh and hydrated
- Do not expose the flowers to heat at any time before the function (do not leave outdoors, in a car, etc.)
- Before using, you may trim the stems within ½" of the ribbon or to desired length for final presentation
Corsages, Boutonnieres and Petals
- These will arrive in clear cases and are easily removed from the shipping box
- Place boutonnieres, corsages, and rose petals inside a refrigerator between 34-36°F
- Keep boutonnieres and corsages refrigerated until the last possible moment
- Transport boutonnieres and corsages in the clear cases they were delivered in; this will protect them until they are used
- To use, untie from box, remove water tubes and use pin (included) to carefully place on jacket or dress
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 10 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 10 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Important Delivery Information
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by diverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances, such as U.S. Custom holds, resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. No refunds will be given for these circumstances; only reshipments if necessary.
Order Cancellation Information
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order MUST be made within 4 business days prior of the scheduled delivery date of the order. Later cancellations will result in charges and refunds will not be approved.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.