About this item
235-Watt Polycrystalline PV Solar Panel
The Grape Solar 235 Watt Polycrystalline PV Solar Panel is ideal for 24V DIY solar projects. When coupled with an MPPT charge controller, these panels can be used for off-grid pojects. When matched with a micro-inverter, this panel can be used as part of an affordable, expandable, grid-tied solar system for your home.
Using high efficiency solar cells (approx. 18%) made from quality silicon material for high module conversion efficiency and long term output stability and reliability, the GS-P-235-Fab1 provides an excellent choice for anyone wishing to minimize dollars per watt when searching for a panel for their DIY solar project.
Solar energy is a virtually maintenance free source of power that will provide clean, worry free electricity for decades to come.
- Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and weak light environments
- Can withstand snow and wind loads greater than 50 lbs/2 ft.
- Unique frame design for easy installation
- Rigorous quality control to meet the highest international standards Positive and negative leads equipped with MC4 connectors
- When charging 12V battery systems an MPPT charge controller must be used for best performance
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 30.1V
- Maximum Power Point Current (Impp): 7.81A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 37.2V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 8.35A
10 year limited product warranty on materials and workmanship
25 year warranty on >80% power output
10 year warranty on >90% power output
<li>Delivery is not available in AK, HI or Puerto Rico