U.S. Sunlight 20-Watt Solar Gable Fan All-Purpose Ventilator by Air Vent, Inc.
- $ 299 98 299.98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Commercial-grade solar gable fan
- Helps reduce A/C usage during the summer
- Reduces attic moisture, preventing mold and mildew
- Easy 2-hour DIY installation
- Suitable for attics and spaces between 2,400–4,800 sq. ft.
Improve the comfort, efficiency, and longevity of your home by removing hot air and moisture from your home with the award-winning solar gable fan from U.S. Sunlight. By removing excess heat in your attic, garage, or shed, you can be more comfortable in your home, reduce energy usage, and save money. Attic temperatures can reach 160°F or more in the summer. These elevated temperatures can have devastating effects on your roof, temperatures on the top floors, and the overall health of your home. Moisture and condensation can form in the attic during the colder months causing the negative effects of mold and mildew growth, wood rot, musty odors, wet attic insulation, and ice damming. Reducing moisture can protect your shingles, roof deck, rafters, and insulation from costly long-term damage.
The solar gable fan installs easily, so you can add active ventilation wherever your home needs it. Use it anywhere there is an existing static vent. Simply mount the solar gable fan underneath the vent with the included 30 feet of wire to the exterior of the home. With the solar gable fan, no holes need to be cut in your roof—simply mount and go! Install it yourself or hire a certified installer from U.S. Sunlight's nationwide network. For details, or to find an installer near you, call: 877-50-USSUN.
- Remove attic heat to reduce air conditioning use and alleviate heat buildup on the second floor
- Remove attic moisture to reduce damaging attic moisture and mildew
- Ventilate up to 2400 sq. ft. to improve attic ventilation
- Ventilate up to 4400 sq. ft. to maintain attic ventilation
- Mount to any existing vent for active ventilation - perfect for crawlspaces, garages, and more
- High-output 38 volt motor, 14" fan blades, high output 20W solar panel for maximum efficiency
- Includes 30 feet of wire to remote mount solar panel
- Hail-resistant solar panel
- Requires no hole to be cut in the roof
- Simplified installation with detailed instructions and videos available
- Professional installation referrals available
- Compatible with the Solar Controller, also available on Samsclub.com, for evening fan operation and electronic humidistat
- Adjustable mounting brackets for simplified installation
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.877.508.7786
14" L x 14" W x 8.5" H 14.25" L x 17" W x 1.25" H