WORX Ai Advanced Intelligence Technology Drill
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Free shipping for Plus
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Made with Safe Drive technology, the intelligent Ai Drill delivers optimal torque when drilling, and immediately stops once the screw head is flush.
About this item
- Compact drill is light enough for one-handed use
- Stops drilling when screw is flush to prevent damage
- Designed to prevent slipping
- Automatic bitlock with added holding force
- LED illuminates dark work zones
There’s nothing more satisfying than grabbing your trusted tool and building or fixing something using your own two hands. WORX has introduced a new device that’s sure to be on your favorites list when it comes to tackling projects around the house. The Ai Drill is the first cordless drill with Advanced Intelligence, designed so even first-time users and DIYers can breeze through projects. No other power drill in the marketplace has its combination of features and functions. The new WORX Ai Drill adds a whole new dimension to cordless power drill convenience with its exclusive BitLock, Safe Drive and Pulse Assist features.
The Ai Drill has three drive modes including drill, Safe Drive and Pulse Assist, which are activated by a switch on the top of the drill.
With Safe Drive, the Ai Drill stops screws automatically, delivering the amount of torque necessary to drive the screw in almost any material, and then backs off once the screw head is flush to the surface. Most cordless drills have clutch settings, and the user selects the setting based on the material in which they’re drilling holes or driving screws. The WORX Ai Drill has no clutch settings, instead relying entirely on the tool’s internal electronics to safely drill holes, drive and remove screws, regardless of the work material. Pulse Assist instructs the Ai Drill to apply just enough bit rotation to drive the screw snug to the surface without overtightening or stripping the screw head. This helpful feature also works in reverse to back out stubborn screws without damaging the screw head.
BitLock allows you to load a drill or driver bit into the tool’s chuck, and its motorized jaws will self-center and tighten the bit, and do it with 30 percent more bit-holding torque than tightening the bit manually. The motorized chuck also reverses to release the bit when it‘s time to swap bits or for storage. To engage BitLock, simply turn and hold the switch ring until the chuck’s jaws have moved to the desired position.
The 3.1 lb. (with battery) WORX Ai Drill is powered by a 20V MAXLithium 1.5 Ah battery. The battery is compatible with other WORX 20V battery packs used in DIY and lawn and garden tools and is part of WORX 20V Power Share program. The MAXLithium battery recharges to full capacity in about five hours. The drill also features a low battery capacity indicator. When the battery’s power is running low, the drill’s LED light flashes.
The single speed (0-800 RPM, no-load) drill has a 3/8-inch chuck. The drill is capable of handling a variety of drilling and driving jobs with 180 inch-pounds of torque. An LED light illuminates the work area and is activated by the trigger. The tool’s drilling capacity is 1” in wood and 3/8” in mild steel.
- Compact smart drill with Advanced Intelligence (Ai) Technology makes every project easier—less than 3 lbs. means reduced fatigue and convenient storage
- 180 in-lbs. max torque, 0-800 rpm
- 3/8" chuck
- 1" drilling capacity in wood, 3/8" in steel
- Automated bitlock allows one-hand operation while providing 30% more holding force than typical manual chuck
- Safe Drive stops driven screw flush with work surface, prevents damage to work and screw
- Pulse Assist prevents bit from slipping when drilling on hard surfaces and when driving or removing soft or worn screws
- Share battery across multiple WORX tools within the 20V Power Share platform
*‘Compare at’ price reflects verified online retail price of same or similar item.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1-866-354-WORX(9679)
7.2"L x 3.3"W x 8.6"H