Member's Mark 20" Protective Safety Box (Black)
- $ 29 89 29.89
- Free shipping for Plus
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Got delicate tools and instruments? This shockproof, waterproof case is equipped with a value to equalize internal air pressure and adjustable foam cubes.
About this item
- Press and pull latches with O-ring seal
- Pressure equalization valve
- Soft rubber over-molded handle with 4 lockable clasps
- Shock-proof, waterproof, airtight, resistant to extreme temperatures
- Made from environmentally-friendly products
The Member's Mark 20" Protective Safety Box is made from high-impact PP。(Ultra-High Impact Polypropylene Copolymer) that is resistant to fatigue and holds up under the toughest conditions. This lightweight, durable box is easy to load, lock, unload and transport thanks to a molded rubber handle. Featuring air-tight, waterproof, shock-proof and anti-corrosion properties, it will protect contents in the most adverse conditions and environments.
The interior compartment utilizes die-cut foam making it easy to customize for a glove-like fit. The foam is cut horizontally and vertically to create small cubes that can be plucked out to create a customized shape of what is stored in the case. Exterior knob with O-ring allows for manual pressure adjustments and/or pressure equalization. Extremely durable draw latch resists breaking and/or detachment even under high impact. The Member's Mark 20" Protective Safety Box features 4 clasps that are lockable by adding a key or combination lock.
- Outside dimensions: 19.78" x 15.77" x 7.41"
- Inside dimensions: 18.06" x 12.89" x 6.72"
- “Pick and Pluck” foam cubes inside box allow for customization of space and padding
- Shock-proof protection against damage if shaken
- Protection from extreme amounts of pressure
- Moisture-proof helps prevent rusting
- External equalization valve balances internal and external air pressure
- IP55 testing standard
- Soft molded carrying handle for easy transport
- Black color
19.78" x 15.77" x 7.41"