About this item
- Versatile utility stools can be used for hard to reach items
- Great for home maintenance projects
- Pattern on steps helps prevent slipping
- Folds away for compact storage
- Easy-grip handle locks in place when open
Safely retrieve hard-to-reach items from the back of bedroom closets and the top of kitchen cabinets by using the AmeriHome Two-Step Utility Stool. Use during home maintenance and renovation projects like cleaning closets, painting, changing light bulbs, and hanging pictures. When not in use, the foldaway design and compact storage size means this utility stool can easily be stashed out of the way until it is needed again.
Designed with safety in mind, the steps are extra wide for safety and are covered in a textured pattern that helps prevent slipping and provides secure footing. A durable powder coat finish that resists scratches and rust covers the stool’s steel frame. It is rated for up to 300 pounds and constructed to meet industrial type IA standards and meets OSHA/ANSI specifications.