Hardwired 2-in-1 Smoke and Fire Smart Alarm with 10-Year Sealed Battery Backup
- $ 18 48 18.48
About this item
- Provides 10 years of continuous protection against deadly threats in the home
- New patented Universal Smoke Sensing Technology
- Protects against fast flaming and slow smoldering fires
- Perfect for new or replacement installations
- Maintenance-free alarm is suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes
The Universal Security Instruments MI106S Hardwired 2-in-1 Smoke and Fire Smart Alarm provides 10 years of continuous protection against deadly threats in the home. New patented Universal Smoke Sensing Technology provides the benefits of both photoelectric and ionization alarms in one device to protect against fast-flaming and slow-smoldering fires. Perfect for new or replacement installations, this maintenance-free alarm is suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes in every room.
The sealed battery backup (included) never needs to be replaced throughout the life of the alarm, giving you a decade of peace of mind even in the event of a power outage. Permanent Power also saves money from battery replacements (up to $38.00 over the 10-year life of the alarm), eliminates annoying low battery chirps and helps the environment by reducing environmental waste from disposed batteries.
This alarm features Smart Alarm Technology to completely eliminate nuisance alarms, a single silence/test button to quiet a non-hazardous alarm and an end-of-service life warning that sounds when it's time to replace the battery (approximately 10 years from activation). Perfect for replacement of existing Universal Electric alarms, this unit features a large mounting base to cover imperfections in drywall and the option to replace retrofitting applications. The quick-activation battery pull-tab makes it easy to install, while the deactivation key switches the alarm off and makes the batteries safe for disposal. Once the alarm is deactivated, the tamper-resistant feature turns on to prevent deactivated alarms from being reinstalled.
This alarm is eco-friendly, UL-listed and California State Fire Marshal approved to exceed industry standards. For maximum protection, install an alarm inside every bedroom, outside every sleeping area and on all levels of the dwelling.
The Universal Security Instruments MI106S Hardwired 2-in-1 Smoke and Fire Smart Alarm comes with a 10-year limited warranty. Universal Security Instruments is a U.S.-based manufacturer of high-quality, easy-to-install home safety products.
Founded in 1969, Universal Security Instruments has over 40 years of heritage in providing home safety products for families. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, Universal Security Instruments continues to launch revolutionary new products and technologies with the mission of always working to keep families protected.
- Provides 10 years of continuous protection against fast-flaming and slow-smoldering fires
- Sealed battery never needs to be replaced throughout the life of the alarm
- Features Smart Alarm Technology to virtually eliminate nuisance alarms
- Quick-activation battery pull-tab makes the alarm easy to install, while the deactivation key makes the batteries safe for disposal
- Hardwiring required
- 10 year sealed battery powered
- 10-year limited warranty
1.8 x 5.8 x 5.8