Two-Tier Countertop Basket Stand
About this item
- Handcrafted wrought iron with a durable powder-coat finish
- Also serves as a two-tier plate stand for dinner and dessert plates
- Baskets are removable for easy prep and serving
Attractive and durable, this Two-Tier Countertop Basket Stand will make a wonderful addition to your home. Tiered fruit baskets may be excellent for holding fruits as its main purpose but can also be used on special occasions when you're serving friends and family delicious snacks, meals and desserts.
About Two-Tier Countertop Basket Stand
When fully assembled, this tiered fruit stand measures in at 21" tall and 12.85" wide from its bottom basket. Each piece is made with handcrafted wrought iron with a powder-coat finish for durability. It's not only easy to assemble, but the baskets are easy to remove for serving and cleaning and easy to put back together again.
Who Needs This Tiered Fruit Basket?
Anyone who loves stylish kitchen accents that also serve a purpose. This wired fruit basket looks incredible in any kitchen since it has an elegant design and matte black finish. Besides for use in homes, it can be used in the food service industry. Bakeries can use a tiered fruit basket to display their mouth-watering cookies, while cafés can place a selection of croissants and muffins to delight customers who stop in for a coffee and a nibble. Tiered fruit stands can also be used by catering companies and buffet-style restaurants as an attractive way to offer guests fruit or fresh-baked dinner rolls.
How Should I Utilize My Two-Tier Countertop Basket Stand?
If you bought this lovely two-tier fruit basket for your home, you're going to find so many great uses for it! Here are just a few of our favorites:
- Serve your family breakfast using this tiered fruit stand. Fill it with oranges and apples on the top and crispy toast and bagels on the bottom and place it in the center of the table.
- Each wire fruit basket can be easily removed and used to serve food to guests as parties. For example, one basket can hold popcorn and another can hold tortilla chips. Just use a clean fabric napkin to cover the gaps.
- It can also be used in the bathroom as an elegant holder for an array of soaps.