About this item
- IGI appraisal value $30,960
- Available Ring Sizes: 4-11 Including Quarter Sizes
- Metal: 18K White Gold
- Diamond Total Weight: 2.86 T.W.
- Primary Diamond Weight: 2.02 ct.
- Primary Diamond Cut: Emerald
- Primary Diamond Color: H
- Primary Diamond Clarity: SI1
- Primary Diamond Setting Type: Prong
- Diamond Sidestone: 130 Rounds
- Diamond Sidestone Color: G-H
- Diamond Sidestone Clarity: VS2-SI1
- Diamond Sidestone Settings: Prong
- Certification: GIA & IGI
Radiating in vintage glamour, this stunning ring features a 2.02 ct. emerald cut diamond framed by a two-sided emerald shaped pave diamond halo, lined with milgrain detailing. The ring’s 18K white gold band is milgrain-edged and sparkles with micro pave round diamonds on three sides. Beautifully crafted, this GIA certified diamond engagement ring totals at 2.86 ct.
Please contact Premier Diamond Collection at 646-572-2134 once your order has been placed to select a ring size
Diamond Buying Guide Learn the basics of diamond buying, including the essential four Cs of diamonds. Find out more in our Diamond Buying Guide.