About this item
- IGI appraisal value $29,420
- Available Ring Sizes: 4-11 Including Quarter Sizes
- Metal: 18K White Gold
- Diamond Total Weight: 2.37 T.W.
- Primary Diamond Weight: 2.01 ct.
- Primary Diamond Cut: Princess
- Primary Diamond Color: F
- Primary Diamond Clarity: SI2
- Primary Diamond Setting Type: Prong
- Diamond Sidestone: 35 Rounds
- Diamond Sidestone Color: G-H
- Diamond Sidestone Clarity: SI1-2
- Diamond Sidestone Settings: Prong
- Certification: GIA & IGI
A striking balance of glamour and class, this ring features a GIA certified 2.01 ct. princess cut diamond framed within a square pave diamond halo. Set in 18K white gold, the cathedral band is lined with a single thread of glittering accent diamonds adding extra dazzle to this vintage inspired ring that totals at 2.37 ct.
Diamond Buying Guide Learn the basics of diamond buying, including the essential four Cs of diamonds. Find out more in our Diamond Buying Guide.