Premier Diamond Collection 2.37 CT. T.W. Princess Cut Diamond Ring with Pave Square Halo in 18K White Gold - GIA & IGI (F, SI2)
Financing available! Click here.
- $ 17,170 00 17170.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- IGI appraisal value $29,420
- Available Ring Sizes: 4-11 Including Quarter Sizes
- Metal: 18K White Gold
- Diamond Total Weight: 2.37 T.W.
- Primary Diamond Weight: 2.01 ct.
- Primary Diamond Cut: Princess
- Primary Diamond Color: F
- Primary Diamond Clarity: SI2
- Primary Diamond Setting Type: Prong
- Diamond Sidestone: 35 Rounds
- Diamond Sidestone Color: G-H
- Diamond Sidestone Clarity: SI1-2
- Diamond Sidestone Settings: Prong
- Certification: GIA & IGI
A striking balance of glamour and class, this ring features a GIA certified 2.01 ct. princess cut diamond framed within a square pave diamond halo. Set in 18K white gold, the cathedral band is lined with a single thread of glittering accent diamonds adding extra dazzle to this vintage inspired ring that totals at 2.37 ct.
Diamond Buying Guide Learn the basics of diamond buying, including the essential four Cs of diamonds. Find out more in our Diamond Buying Guide.
- Rings elegantly presented in a sleek wooden box with black leatherette lined interior
- 35 Diamonds = 0.36 CTW
- Every Premier Diamond Collection piece is unique, hand-crafted and ethically sourced