About this item
- IGI appraisal value $13,525
- Available Ring Sizes: 4-11 Including Quarter Sizes
- Metal: 18K White Gold
- Diamond Total Weight: 2.08 ct.
- Primary Diamond Weight: 1.00 ct.
- Primary Diamond Cut: Round
- Primary Diamond Color: I
- Primary Diamond Clarity: SI1
- Primary Diamond Setting Type: Prong
- Diamond Sidestone: 40 Rounds
- Diamond Sidestone Color: H-I
- Diamond Sidestone Clarity: VS1-SI2
- Diamond Sidestone Settings: Prong & Bezel
- Certification: GIA & IGI
This diamond ring features a 1.00 CT. round, brilliant diamond in a prong setting framed by two bezel-set diamonds set atop an 18K white gold band adorned with an intricate arrangement of pave-set accent diamonds. The ring’s undercarriage glitters with pave-set diamonds that outline the sides of the two bezels and center stone, completing the vintage-inspired look of this GIA-certified 2.08 CT. engagement ring.