Premier Diamond Collection 2.08 CT. T.W. Three-Stone Diamond Engagement Ring in 18K White Gold - GIA & IGI (I, SI1)
IGI appraisal value $13,525
Financing available! Click here.
- $ 8,229 00 8229.00
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Available Ring Sizes: 4-11 Including Quarter Sizes
- Metal: 18K White Gold
- Diamond Total Weight: 2.08 ct.
- Primary Diamond Weight: 1.00 ct.
- Primary Diamond Cut: Round
- Primary Diamond Color: I
- Primary Diamond Clarity: SI1
- Primary Diamond Setting Type: Prong
- Diamond Sidestone: 40 Rounds
- Diamond Sidestone Color: H-I
- Diamond Sidestone Clarity: VS1-SI2
- Diamond Sidestone Settings: Prong & Bezel
- Certification: GIA & IGI
This diamond ring features a 1.00 CT. round, brilliant diamond in a prong setting framed by two bezel-set diamonds set atop an 18K white gold band adorned with an intricate arrangement of pave-set accent diamonds. The ring’s undercarriage glitters with pave-set diamonds that outline the sides of the two bezels and center stone, completing the vintage-inspired look of this GIA-certified 2.08 CT. engagement ring.
- Rings elegantly presented in a sleek wooden box with black leatherette-lined interior
- 40 Diamonds = 1.08 CT. T.W.
- Every Premier Diamond Collection piece is unique, handcrafted and ethically sourced
- Please contact Premier Diamond Collection at 646-572-2134 once your order has been placed to select a ring size